• Matt Kuchar

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Phil Mickelson

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Tiger Woods

Votes: 63 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tiger would be my vote, but Stenson's performance in the PGA Championship and The US Open, on top of winning the Fed Ex Cup would have me put him second.

The Verdict is in....

The Verdict is in....

1375766_10151734816053401_749410348_n.jpg

They got it right.

Agreed!

It was pretty obvious that Tiger was going to win. In the end though he couldn't get it done when it mattered most, I bet he would trade some of those wins for a major.

It was pretty obvious that Tiger was going to win. In the end though he couldn't get it done when it mattered most, I bet he would trade some of those wins for a major.

Is that even a question..

After listening to reports all day, my nephew emailed me his take:

"I'm amazed at all the talking heads that say TW should've finished behind Phil & Adam Scott. He's set the damn bar so high that a career year for most guys is only a decent year for him. So that means you penalize him cuz he's not what he used to be but still better than the rest? Guess his peers know how difficult 5 wins, the money title, and the Vardon Trophy are compared to the "experts." Sheesh!"

Are people trying to penalize him? It is hard to argue against five wins, that is extremely difficult to do but in so many ways we judge players by their majors anymore. If he wins three or four times I don't think he wins player of the year, four maybe on the cusp but three times I don't think so. Then you are really just looking at the guys that won majors and what they did the rest of the year.

No surprises Eldrick and Jordan were pretty obvious choices.

I'm really happy for Spieth. He's going to be fun to watch for quite some time.

I'm really happy for Spieth. He's going to be fun to watch for quite some time.

Oh yeah! He could end up being the guy so many thought Rory was going to be.

The guy that won two majors and the money list on two tours by the time he was 23?

Oh yeah! He could end up being the guy so many thought Rory was going to be.

Spieth would be thrilled to get to #1 in the world ranking and win majors.

Back