Worst pillow accidents u have caused

JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
I will go first I accidentily temperaoely blided cousin with a pillow. Try to top that

man, i haven't played with a pillow for quite some time. although, i think i will be in the next 3-5 years.

I will go first I accidentily temperaoely blided cousin with a pillow. Try to top that

No problem, not really a pillow but a couch cushion story. When I was about 14 or 15 by buddy and I were playing around and one of us would hold up the cushion and the other was throwing a metal tipped dart in to it from about 10 feet away. We took turns doing so and it was fun for us, being dangerous little badboys and all. So I get the bright idea to throw all 3 darts at the same time. I ball them up in one hand a give them a firm toss and all three darts end up stuck in the inside of his leg about half a foot away from where it would really hurt. He jumps up screaming and starts running around the house with the darts still stuck in his leg. Finally his dad came out and pulled the darts out and calmed him down after about 5 minutes. Needless to say the darts were off limits whenever I came over after that.

In 3rd or 4th grade, some kid had a sleepover. We got into a pillow fight and I happened to be armed with a feather pillow. I took one big swing and sent a kid toward the radiator heater head first. After he bounced off that, he layed on the ground moaning for a few minutes. Needless to say that the pillow war was over after that point, no parents needed to tell us that one.

Do satin pillows count? :bananadance:Or is this just about regular pillows?

In our college dorm during a pillow fight, I knock my room mate out of a second floor (open) window. Fortunately he was not hurt to badly with just some scrapes/scratches from some bush that broke his fall. The tequila, and beer probably helped break some of his fall also. :D

When we were kids, my brother and I would play All-Star Wrestling down in the basement. We put small pillows on the corners of tables to use as turnbuckles. He was slamming my head into the turnbuckle and my hand moved the pillow out of the way and he smashed my forehead into the sharp corner of the table. Emergency room. Stitches.

Except I guess technically, I didn't cause it. He did. Although I did move the pillow.

At around four or five years old and the youngest of five, I was bounced off the bed during a pillow fight by the older "stupid" siblings. I broke my collar bone. They still pick on me...

I don't remember it, but I sure hope they got in trouble, hehe

In our college dorm during a pillow fight, I knock my room mate out of a second floor (open) window. Fortunately he was not hurt to badly with just some scrapes/scratches from some bush that broke his fall. The tequila, and beer probably helped break some of his fall also. :D

If that doesn't win, it should :D

A life lesson for me, learned a long time ago, over 5 shots of tequila=blood loss.

Back then we were young, away from home, bullet proof, and quite lucky for the most part. This happened our freshman year when we were required to live on campus. We were still just youngsters, with no idea we still had a lot of growing up to do. Plus, I had a better pillow than he did. We are still life long friends to this day.

My life's (liquor) lesson was "Rum". If I was going to be an abuser of alcohol for any extended length of time, it would have been using Rum. Forget the mix, "straight was great". I loved the taste

A life lesson for me, learned a long time ago, over 5 shots of tequila=blood loss.

+2. Thats pretty awesome.

over 5 shots of tequila=blood loss.

I don't drink anymore, but when I did, the formula was a little different:

over 5 shots of vodka = dignity loss.

I drink only in EXTREME moderation these days. With an occasional pass given certain company.

You could probably make that formula: over 5 shots of any liquor=something stupid is going to happen.

Question Tech Person. What did I do wrong that allowed the Rum part of my reply wind up in "bik33" quote at 9:35 AM? Just curios.
Back then we were young, away from home, bullet proof, and quite lucky for the most part. This happened our freshman year when we were required to live on campus. We were still just youngsters, with no idea we still had a lot of growing up to do. Plus, I had a better pillow than he did. We are still life long friends to this day.

Question Tech Person. What did I do wrong that allowed the Rum part of my reply wind up in "bik33" quote at 9:35 AM? Just curios.

I'd say you accidentally started typing inside his quote. Happens to me a lot in PM's that extend past the PM window.

When I was 13, I decked my best friend with a pillow and his fat head went through the drywall in his bedroom. This was three days after his family moved into that house. He put a Browns poster over the spot and his mom didn't find out for three years.

I don't drink anymore, but when I did, the formula was a little different:

over 5 shots of vodka = dignity loss.

...along those lines the only "pillow accidents" that I can think of that I've been personally involved in had to do with waking up on pillows that I probably shouldn't have been on...

Back