New practice area

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
My buddy has a big shop at his house and we set this up last night. Since I am a little scared of heights assembling this on a ladder was a little comical. I am going to attach the pic here on tapatalk hope it work.
tarenu2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Looks nice.

That looks awesome. Is it a heated area?

The shop has heat and air :) We hit a bunch of balls last night. We got the Reel Feel golf mats and I was rather surprised. In the past I did not like mats because they would hide a fat shot, but not with these you know when you hit it fat and you can go down and get the ball without killing yourself. I am going to work on my swing this winter and try to have a decent game again by next spring

That looks awesome. Is it a heated area?

That really would be nice to have over the winter. Now all you need is a launch monitor.

As soon as I win $15k in the lottery a launch monitor will be installed lol.

That really would be nice to have over the winter. Now all you need is a launch monitor.

Looks great!

That's great, just in time for ole winter

Man, that looks awesome.

Wow I wish I had one of those

Tapping from my IPhone

New practice area

As soon as I win $15k in the lottery a launch monitor will be installed lol.

Optishot is a good alternative till then :) thow in a projector and your golden

That's a sweet set up.

Nice setup man, would love to have that.

#jealous

Looks good, hope to see your game where you want it

Nice job.

Great job.

That looks like a perfect setup for the winter months. Adding an Optishot would be cool too.

Very nice looking setup !

Nice work dude. I'll bet that setup gets some good use.

Thanks guys. I hit balls again today and it is getting better. I have been thinking about the opti shot but have read so many mixed reviews I am on the fence about that

I'd love to do that in my garage, but my wife has this silly idea that when we have 3-4 feet of snow outside, she wants her car IN the garage! I bought her a snow shovel....then the argument started.....

I'd love to do that in my garage, but my wife has this silly idea that when we have 3-4 feet of snow outside, she wants her car IN the garage! I bought her a snow shovel....then the argument started.....

Lol buying "her" a snow shovel might not have been the smartest move :p

Thanks guys. I hit balls again today and it is getting better. I have been thinking about the opti shot but have read so many mixed reviews I am on the fence about that

Here is my review I did last winter and I will be using it again this winter.

Back