Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is more like it.

I got offered tickets at face value for this game, kicking myself for not going.

Kick yourself again! Shame on you!

Great inning by the Red Sox, now Lester needs to shut them down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kick yourself again! Shame on you!

Yeah, stupid repairs on my house, had to pay for those instead of going to the game.

I wonder how much longer Moore stays in the game after that inning.

Yeah, this is more like it.

I got offered tickets at face value for this game, kicking myself for not going.

I wasn't going to say anything but JLit said it.

MLB 2013

I think Moore might start the next inning but I don't think he gets past the 5th inning.

MLB 2013

That's how you validate a 5 run inning by your offense!

That was one helluva slide by Mike Napoli

yhazesa2.jpg

Go Braves!

Sox kicking some Rays ass! Stupid job got in the way of me seeing all the excitement. Last 2 innings is better than nothing I guess...

Sox kicking some Rays ass! Stupid job got in the way of me seeing all the excitement. Last 2 innings is better than nothing I guess...

I was fairly certain a loss was coming into this game, didn't quite expect the score that was put up. Moore has been skating by on smoke and mirrors for nearly a month now. His arm is done, put him on the DL and and bring up Colome or let Odorizzi pitch.

Next two games are the ones we have to win.

Lackey vs. Price is going to be the key to this entire series.

the Mike minor I didn't want to see has shown up tonight.

Lackey vs. Price is going to be the key to this entire series.

You probably aren't wrong, hopefully Price brings his A stuff. The stuff he was throwing to Texas won't cut it against Boston.

I was fairly certain a loss was coming into this game, didn't quite expect the score that was put up. Moore has been skating by on smoke and mirrors for nearly a month now. His arm is done, put him on the DL and and bring up Colome or let Odorizzi pitch.

Next two games are the ones we have to win.

I didn't really expect the Sox to put up 12 on Rays pitching. I felt confident they would get to Moore but not to that degree. Confidence is key in the playoffs and the Sox are definitely brimming with it after today!

I didn't really expect the Sox to put up 12 on Rays pitching. I felt confident they would get to Moore but not to that degree. Confidence is key in the playoffs and the Sox are definitely brimming with it after today!

I didn't watch, had to work, 8 were on Moore and 4 came real late against deep bullpen guys right?

These playoff games all week have been dull. Where is the drama?

I didn't watch, had to work, 8 were on Moore and 4 came real late against deep bullpen guys right?

That is correct. I didn't get home from work until the top of the 7th so didn't see much either.

Need hits with RISP Braves. Please listen to me!

Does Chris Johnson ever not get a hit when they really need one?

Does Chris Johnson ever not get a hit when they really need one?

Yes. We always need one, lol.

Now learn to pitch with the lead Mike.

Seems like he has gotten a key hit in every Braves game I have seen this year

MLB 2013

Seems he has gotten a key hit in every Braves game I have seen this year

CJ and Freddie have been clutch this year. One of the guys on TBS said yesterday Freddie is his NL MVP. I don't think it will happen. But it would be hard to argue against.

I would not argue with that. Freddie was on my fantasy team and I wouldn't have won my league championship without him!

Need a few more runs on the board, in a big way.

Come on Mike...get out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back