Best Shows on TV right now....

Lets get this one back to TV shows guys.

im wishing certain reality shows would go by the wayside

Reality shows have caused the downfall of modern programming!

My favorites include:
Dragons Den/Shark Tank
The Apprentice
Big Break
Hockey Night in Canada

hows about all except big break an ghosthunters... i can live with that

60 Minutes is still a good show. It's a shame that football usually pushes it back 30 minutes to an hour every week.

The ending of Dexter REALLY threw me last night. Wow I was not expecting that at all. Thats what makes a show great IMO. Willing to do the unexpected to keep the show fresh and not jumping the shark.
Spoiler
Rita was annoying this season anyway.

Last edited:
Might want to chuck that in spoiler tags Kevin, just in case people haven't seen it yet.

I wasnt vague enough? I trying to be vague and not give anything away.

OK all Pawn Star fans... I saw there were quite a bit of THPrs that were fans of the show and I saw it was on last night so going off the THP suggestions I watched it. Good news, it was a great show... bad news, it was a marathon... I was up until 3am watching that darn show and I'm starting to feel the effects of the late night...

By the way is Rick a walking encyclopedia or is it just me?

My favorite shows that are currently on, are "Curb Your Enthusiasm" "Dexter", and "Lost". :)

I watch alot of adult swim so my shows may not be popular here. but xavier: renegade angel is a well written show. it's dark and has alot of wordplay but I enjoy it most right now. superjail was also a show on [as] I enjoyed. the u documentary was awesome if your a fan of the miami hurricanes. nostradamus effect is a good watch. I shouldn't be alive.

For those that are fans of Chuck and did not notice, it comes back on tonight and it is 2 hours tonight.

American Idol starts on Tuesday sans Paula.

For those that are fans of Chuck and did not notice, it comes back on tonight and it is 2 hours tonight.

DVR set. :banana::banana:

Big Love. That's the only thing I watch that is current other than sports.

Dexter / Tru Blood / Wide World of Sports cricket coverage in australia!!!!!!

haha doesn't get any better.......i feel sorry for those of you who don't enjoy cricket and it's commentators......:clapp:

Not sure if '24' has many fans left but its coming back, I think next week, to fox. Looks like the same old story...again. I really enjoyed the shows first few years but now its the same thing over and over.

Back