Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat chance that game 5 will occur! I am already making plans for my first ever trip to Fenway on 10/23 or 10/24 for game 1 or 2 of WS after being a die hard fan for 40 years! Don't want to chance game 6 or 7 because the way they are locked in it will never get there....

Wow, your first trip to Fenway would be a World Series game? I have been in Fenway for ALDS and ALCS games and the place was rocking!!!

But we go further, let's finish the Rays!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat chance that game 5 will occur! I am already making plans for my first ever trip to Fenway on 10/23 or 10/24 for game 1 or 2 of WS after being a die hard fan for 40 years! Don't want to chance game 6 or 7 because the way they are locked in it will never get there....

Hard core fan for 40 years and me as a Yankee fan has been to Fenway more than you ? Wow

If you get up here, let me know, I live 2 miles from the park.

Is Bucholtz pitching Game 3 or is Peavy? I just checked match ups on ESPN and they listed Peavy.

I'd prefer Bucholtz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything up here says Buchholz in Game 3 with Peavy in Game 4.

Hard core fan for 40 years and me as a Yankee fan has been to Fenway more than you ? Wow

Always lived in the deep south, wife and kids to support, corporate limitations on vacation time, etc., etc...... Seen spring training games plenty of times. 2 kids out on their own now with only one left at home so things are starting to open up now!

Absolutely huge knock by Beltran. 2-2 in Cards game

Is there a ban on high capacity chalk boxes as well in California? This batters box in LA is bush league. Did they use sidewalk chalk?

I have to admit. I'm not used to seeing the Braves' pitcher getting the calls on borderline pitches in the playoffs.

RIP Eric Gregg

Carl Crawford goes deep. Ouch.

Carl Crawford goes deep. Ouch.

Yeah. That wasn't good.

He is getting a lot of two strike counts, but he's giving up a lot of hits with two strikes, including that HR.

Fortunately, Ryu is hittable so the game isn't over. Julio needs to settle down.

Lets go dodgers!!!!

Have to cheer for someone since my team blows and couldnt make it out of the almost-playoff game we had.

Lets go dodgers!!!!

Have to cheer for someone since my team blows and couldnt make it out of the almost-playoff game we had.

Your suck level just hit infinity.

I have no problem with you pulling for the Sox Mike. We will take all the support we can get!

Puig 4 MVP

Bases loaded, no one out....the Braves will figure out how to screw this up.

Will the real Chris Johnson please stand up?

The Dodgers pitcher is not so good in the fundamentals.

The jerk store just called...

( Actually, keep it up. You seem to be rubbing some Cleveland into your new team.)

It doesnt matter the pirates are gonna roll everyone

That was much needed. Tie game.

Awesome. Missed call on strike three, next pitch is a double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back