This one was quite good!!
9.5% to boot!! :bomb:
null_zps901dd50e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice one. I just got 4 of these for half price. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

1376387_10201128866837100_1178128138_n.jpg

RJ Rockers/NoDa Brewing PIPA Long Hoppings pineapple IPA
ume3u3aj.jpg

And then Holy City Pecan Dream. Delicious!
me3yvu6a.jpg

RJ Rockers/NoDa Brewing PIPA Long Hoppings pineapple IPA
ume3u3aj.jpg

And then Holy City Pecan Dream. Delicious!
me3yvu6a.jpg

How was the pineapple ipa? World Beer festival tomorrow in Durham tomorrow I may have to see if any last minute tickets are available for tomorrow :)

It's not bad. Nowhere near as sweet as I had hoped, but the sweet that is there definitely tones down the hops. World beer fest. Sounds like my kind of event!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380939698.662706.jpg Lienenkugels Orange Shandy, it's pretty good

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Ready for Octoberfest party today!

paza3y2y.jpg

Beer tasting station, genius

agezyry4.jpg

Beer is good

y7e4yme5.jpg

Been doing a few posts on IG with some tasty craft beer.
umypyze2.jpg

And these
u4ygybug.jpg
7ahahy2y.jpg

7yvuzehy.jpg

Between last night and today.

I mixed the Vanilla Porter and Anderson Valley together. Turned out to be delicious.

Founders All Day IPA

7yvuzehy.jpg

I mixed the Vanilla Porter and Anderson Valley together. Turned out to be delicious.

Nice combination. A lot of folks mix Southern Tier Creme Brûlée and Southern Tier Pumking. Sounds like it may be pretty similar.

Fat Tire in a can. Just need my hipster glasses.

Time for a drug test hippy.

Rogue Brewery, Dead Guy Ale. Or their Barley Wine.
Cheers.

Nice combination. A lot of folks mix Southern Tier Creme Brûlée and Southern Tier Pumking. Sounds like it may be pretty similar.

I was to talking to someone who said they had done that before. Said it was really good--the inspiration for the mixture I did.

7yvuzehy.jpg

I still wish we could get dogfish head in IN. Love their 90 minute IPA and that pumpkin ale is pretty good too.

Had some founders centennial IPA, the Poet oatmeal stout from New Holland and fast 12 brewery IPA yesterday. Not really sold on the fast 12 bit it was from Indy so I thought I would try it. The other two are fantastic.

Have you had the Founders Dry Hopped GregDan?

I don't think I have yet. I honestly just found Founder's a little while ago. Still seeing what else I like from them. But I will look for it my next beer trip.

It's a good one. So is All Day IPA. I like the Dry Hopped better though. Just a little maltier.

Sounds right up my alley. I am a maltier fan for sure.

Back