Des Moines Outing in October

I'll give you a low five, but that's about it.

ok room booked @ Days Inn

What's going on with rooms? Any special way we're handling it?

What's going on with rooms? Any special way we're handling it?

I think some guys are staying at the Days Inn. I haven't booked anything yet myself. Let me know if you want to split a room, though.

I'm sort of waffling on the hotel booking because I don't have a credit card...I'm not sure if hotels are willing to reserve rooms without one.

I think some guys are staying at the Days Inn. I haven't booked anything yet myself. Let me know if you want to split a room, though.

I'm sort of waffling on the hotel booking because I don't have a credit card...I'm not sure if hotels are willing to reserve rooms without one.

I'm game with the hotel. I can get a room at the Quality Inn and Suites which is right by the days in.....If we get three folks, we can get it for $184 ($62 per person) for Friday and Saturday night. If we have two, we can get it for $162 ($81 per person) . I have a credit card and can reserve it. I won't be there until about 9-9:30 on Friday night.

If anyone wants to grab dinner Friday night let me know. I can pick you up if needed.

The days inn seems to be where most are staying. It's cheap and honestly that's what matters haha

I think we're looking at about $35 a guy per night there. It's party friendly too. And you may find yourself a lucky lady of the night to charm :D

I think we're looking at about $35 a guy per night there. It's party friendly too. And you may find yourself a lucky lady of the night to charm :D

I see why you continue to go back there!

I'm game with the hotel. I can get a room at the Quality Inn and Suites which is right by the days in.....If we get three folks, we can get it for $184 ($62 per person) for Friday and Saturday night. If we have two, we can get it for $162 ($81 per person) . I have a credit card and can reserve it. I won't be there until about 9-9:30 on Friday night.

OK, that works for me. Go ahead and reserve. PM me if you need additional details.

I'll be getting in to Des Moines / Ankney around 5 or 6 I think. I could get together with Flying Wedge and whoever else for dinner!

If anyone wants to grab dinner Friday night let me know. I can pick you up if needed.

I'd be up for this! I'll most likely be arriving around 5 or 6. I can meet up with you wherever.

$35 per night? How many guys do you have per room?

Two guys.

Done.

Guys, you can book via phone at 515-965-1995. It's $2 more (69.99+tax), but you can also cancel it.

Here's the post.

Score!

Yeah, Sam (Manlai) sent me a message. I think he's interested. Anyone else looking for a roommate?

Well, Zenger is coming up as well. Rock said he'd prefer to go solo, but would room with somebody if they didn't have one and wanted one.

Glad to hear he wants to come!

Yeah, Sam (Manlai) sent me a message. I think he's interested. Anyone else looking for a roommate?

I would be...are you talking a 3-way split? I could also book another room myself, assuming they don't need a credit card...although I could get a prepaid card if needed.

They don't need a card unless you want them to hold the room after 6pm.

Yeah, I gave them my card since I won't be there until about 9 or so.

I did the same since I didn't know when we'd get back on Saturday.

just got back. business stuff piled on top of family emergencies so sorry that I've been incommunicado. If I can work out some logistics I could attend both days of golf.

Nice. Hope it works out sir!

Back