Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of okay with Wood in for a few innings. With Julio could have kept it together.

Something to note. Capuano has some pretty good numbers against the Braves.

I like Capuano's overall numbers, hopefully those come out to help us. Woody has some game as long as Mac can keep his head in the game. Our bullpen is better thsn theres.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So I spoke to soon.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Poop and crap.

Wow dodgers bats are en fuego

It may be better but both are good.

Lol.

Nice job Braves.

Yes. I get to sleep tonight. 5:30 comes soon.

Braves better send Medlen out tomorrow.

Yes. I get to sleep tonight. 5:30 comes soon.

Braves better send Medlen out tomorrow.
Because his last start was so impressive?

Because his last start was so impressive?

If the choice is Medlen or Freddy Garcia, you have to go with Medlen. I think. Maybe.

Either way, best hope for the Braves is a Game 5 against Clayton Kershaw. So, there's that.

If the choice is Medlen or Freddy Garcia, you have to go with Medlen. I think. Maybe.

Either way, best hope for the Braves is a Game 5 against Clayton Kershaw. So, there's that.

Yay, what awesome options we have.

Yay, what awesome options we have.

As much at I love the braves, they were the weakest NL team entering the playoffs. They don't have the pitching for playoff ball. They are really missing Hudson right now. His leadership would be priceless for the young pitchers.

#ImWithChad

As much at I love the braves, they were the weakest NL team entering the playoffs. They don't have the pitching for playoff ball. They are really missing Hudson right now. His leadership would be priceless for the young pitchers.

#ImWithChad

No doubt dude. Our pitching staff has been crazy plagued by injury this year. Hudson, Beachy, EOF, Venters, etc etc

No doubt dude. Our pitching staff has been crazy plagued by injury this year. Hudson, Beachy, EOF, Venters, etc etc

Boo hoo injuries are part of the game

Boo hoo injuries are part of the game

Indeed dude. And even with all those injuries we still managed to make the real playoffs, not those one game consoliation playoffs.

Its not over yet guys....after tonight maybe, but not yet. Hanley Ramirez has been lights out, we need him to cool off immediately. Who would have thought the season would come down to Freddy Garcia on the hump?

If we can pull it off tonight I am not as worried about Kershaw in game 5. We should have all the momentum.

That was a tough one to watch last night. Teheran had been so good all year, too. Not giving up hope just yet.

That was a tough one to watch last night. Teheran had been so good all year, too. Not giving up hope just yet.

I quit watching after 4 innings. I figure since the team has quit playing, I could quit watching.

I quit watching after 4 innings. I figure since the team has quit playing, I could quit watching.

They finished fairly strong. Put up some fight in the 9th and forced the closer to come out I believe. If anything that may help if he has to come out tonight.

They finished fairly strong. Put up some fight in the 9th and forced the closer to come out I believe. If anything that may help if he has to come out tonight.
If losing 13-6 is "putting up a fight", then I have been watching sports the wrong way for the past 30 years.

Down 13-4 they brought 7 batters to the plate in the top of the 9th and got 2 runs across. It would have been easy to roll over (especially after Elliot Johnson, who is hitless so far, lead off with a pop out) but they didn't.

I guess you would have preferred three straight strikeouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back