Checking in from the Midwest...

Mrs Smitty

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 10.6
Hi everyone, just joined the site about a week ago. My husband, Smitty, joined just before me and said I needed to be social. I'm a computer geek by trade and you know how we can be LOL.

I have been golfing off and on for longer than I care to say. Always liked the game, but when I met Smitty a few years back, we had a deal that he would try golf and I would try video games. Now guess who I can't get off the course to play a video game with me(I'm hooked).

We probably play four times a week when it is nice, but the days are getting shorter and we will have to settle for Wii Golf. My game got better after we started playing together and playing every week so that has been a bonus, now I am liking the golf more than video games.

We will see some of you in Florida in May and looking forward to the event and meeting everyone. I'm a little "upset" that girls can't play, but Smitty said (on one of the forums) that he would wear a skirt and putt if I could out drive him so you might see me giving it a try. Wish me luck LOL Maybe us girls will create a golf event and invite you guys to join us and you guys can do our putting. :clapp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Glad to see more golfing couples kicking around this great place

Welcome to THP! Enjoy yourself and we'll see you in Florida :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Looking forward to meeting you and the soon to be skirt wearing husband down in Florida.

Sorry Smitty I think she may just take you off the tee.

Welcome to THP

Ooo it's a laaaady! -Leon Phelps

Glad to have some more female presence around here. Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Looking forward to meeting you and the soon to be skirt wearing husband down in Florida.

Sorry Smitty I think she may just take you off the tee.

Duuude... bro... you're supposed to be on My side here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome to THP. Nothing wrong with anti-social computer geeks, but I'm glad you said hi. :act-up:

Duuude... bro... you're supposed to be on My side here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am just hoping your wife can get my wife to pick up the game. Im afraid to see what our putting is going to be on Sunday. I better be throwing darts at the flagstick.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and I'm looking forward to meeting you and your skirt wearing husband in may :D

Welcome to THP.

welcome to the party

Welcome to THP...wish my wife would take up golf to even half the level you have!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP.

Back