October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

I'm booked at the Knight's Inn for Friday evening."Miss Kitty" will get a good nites sleep before she goes to her new home!

I am in too.

8 day out bump. How about the NJ guys (Mitch)? Or the PA guys (Tyno, dcbrad)? Anyone hear from Colt?

Anyone else that mentioned interest?

"Miss Kitty" overheard me talking about my hotel reservation and started packing her bags already! She can't wait to get to her new home,wherever it may be.
I told her not to get too excited cuz she still might be going home with me but I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT! See everyone next week!

Kobey added to the list.

Alright Kobey!! That makes 10 confirmed correct? Let's see if we can get 6 more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can easily work on 6 more! I'm lobbying for Maddog, shouldn't be too difficult to win him over.

This needs a bump. I am really excited for this!!

Giving this another bump.. Has to be some THPers looking for a "Play a round with THPers" fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEMPTING!

Love CPC. Not sure if I can get approval from the wife, had a weekend full of golf last week.

hope you can make it happen Jimmy

Counting down the days now!

October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

Two more really would be ideal.

Edit: #obviously

Are you still working on your Pops to commit??

He can't make it. He's gotta work till 7am so it'd be a stretch for him to make it on time.

Where is Colt?

Looks like a lot of good golfers going to this one. Whoever gets me as a cart partner will be getting a nice tour of every part of the course.

looks like a lot of good golfers going to this one. Whoever gets me as a cart partner will be getting a nice tour of every part of the course.
me!me!me! I need every bit of help i can get!

Wait a minute. Aren't you the guy trying to regain his manhood?

uh...................ok,maybe I just have to fend for myself.(I tried!)

I'm a crappy golfer but I'm going to trade strokes for knowledge! This will be my first time trying to play 18 holes since an injury over the summer, should be interesting haha.

I'm still hoping I can get out of my work conflict for this weekend but I can't commit yet. I should know by Friday morning. Don't wait for me though. I think you're all going to have an awesome time.

Ken

I'm still hoping I can get out of my work conflict for this weekend but I can't commit yet. I should know by Friday morning. Don't wait for me though. I think you're all going to have an awesome time.

Ken
We've been stuck at 10 for a few days. Hope you can make it. Should be a blast.

Back