October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

Giving this a bump because I wouldn't want to see THPers miss out on a great day of golf.

Looking for at least 2 more for Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giving this a bump because I wouldn't want to see THPers miss out on a great day of golf.

Looking for at least 2 more for Saturday.

I might have to take two spots with as many strokes as I'm going to take.

So what are the plans for the morning? Are we going to meet up early on the range?

So what are the plans for the morning? Are we going to meet up early on the range?

I'm staying at Knight's Inn tomorrow nite so I'll be at the course early to scope things out.

Not sure if we have any concrete plans, but I plan on being there early enough to spend some time on the range. Anyone who wants to hit my SpeedBlades is more than welcome. I'll even have a JumboMax Grip or two on them.

Aaron, Jim and I plan on arriving around 9-930.

Not sure if we have any concrete plans, but I plan on being there early enough to spend some time on the range. Anyone who wants to hit my SpeedBlades is more than welcome. I'll even have a JumboMax Grip or two on them.

I'd love to take a swing with them.

I'm going to try and arrive about 9:45ish.

I don't know what time I'll be getting there. Mapquest says it's about 3 1/2 hours, so I might be pretty early if traffic is light.

The tee times are in my name but I won't be at the course until right around 10. For those who will be arriving before that...if you want to send me a PM with your email address I will forward you the confirmation email from the course. This will give you my name and the tee times to check in, everyone will pay the course on arrival.

60 degrees,mild wind and 30% chance of precip in the evening...................looks like a great day for us!

60 degrees,mild wind and 30% chance of precip in the evening...................looks like a great day for us!

Number one rule about the weather....don't talk about weather!!

Bump. We need two more. Honestly my outfit will be worth the price alone. I never disappoint with my puma gear.

Bump. We need two more. Honestly my outfit will be worth the price alone. I never disappoint with my puma gear.
My buddy Scott is going to play. He's signed up on the Forum (SHeid787), but hasn't posted yet. I'm hoping a weekend with 10 (hopefully 11) awesome THPers gets him engaged and active.

Dude, everyone on the course will probably stop what they are doing. :)

Thank God for my instant dark sunglasses.

And I thought last Sunday was out there.

Hey guys. No one feels worse than I do right now, but I will not be making it. My gall bladder took a dump last night and I am having it removed this afternoon. Believe me when I say it, missing tomorrow feels worse than this damn gall bladder.

Hey guys. No one feels worse than I do right now, but I will not be making it. My gall bladder took a dump last night and I am having it removed this afternoon. Believe me when I say it, missing tomorrow feels worse than this damn gall bladder.

whoa what?! Man that's some serious stuff there buddy. Hope all turns out well for you.

Wow Jimmy. Good luck and feel better soon.

Wow!! Dude, I hope you feel better and we will miss you tomorrow.

Wow, that's no fun at all. Hope you are back in action soon!

Ken

whoa what?! Man that's some serious stuff there buddy. Hope all turns out well for you.

Yeah apparently I have a gall stone right in the neck of the gall bladder so the burger and fries I had for dinner last night needless to say did not digest well. Doc seems confident that this procedure is nothing.

Wow Jimmy. Good luck and feel better soon.

Thanks Pete! I feel head and shoulders better than I did this morning that's for sure. Worst pain I've ever been in.

Wow!! Dude, I hope you feel better and we will miss you tomorrow.

You all will be missed as well. At least I don't have to worry about putting Hello Kitty on my bag!!

Back