Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it hard to root for either one of these teams. So I'm hoping for a 7 game series with each game going 15 innings.

I am just questioning MLB'a decision to start the Red Sox games after 8 pm. My average bed time is going to be 1 a.m. this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Socks will be in the final for sure. They are one my my favorite teams. So much depts from field and batting.

Beltran with a seed!

MLB 2013

Puig will likely never be referred to as a "heady" player. Lucked out after a boneheaded play.

I am just questioning MLB'a decision to start the Red Sox games after 8 pm. My average bed time is going to be 1 a.m. this weekend.

The times of our series was terrible, looks like it continues.

I know right! I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday, its gonna be a late night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm finding it hard to root for either one of these teams. So I'm hoping for a 7 game series with each game going 15 innings.

Working on it.

Will this game ever end? And people talk about the Red Sox playing long games!

Yes!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There is not a better postseason hitter in the last 10 years. Not even close. BELTRAN BABY

There is not a better postseason hitter in the last 10 years. Not even close. BELTRAN BABY

While baseball is dead to me until April...I Cant help but QFT.

Will this game ever end? And people talk about the Red Sox playing long games!

The difference is Red Sox games are 9 innings. :)

The times of our series was terrible, looks like it continues.

I am just shaking my head that the Red Sox game starts at 8 pm on a Sunday. Not complaining they are in the playoffs but that game is almost guarantees to go into the wee hours of the morning.

Somewhere he can DH the dude is 37

But obviously still has a canon with accuracy or the Cardinals would not have won last night / this morning

The difference is Red Sox games are 9 innings. :)

True that. But the Bosox - Rays game 4 length was on Maddon for the 86 pitching changes! As long as the Sox continue to win, they can work counts until the wee hours of the morning as far as I am concerned.

MLB 2013

True that. But the Bosox - Rays game 4 length was on Maddon for the 86 pitching changes! As long as the Sox continue to win, they can work counts until the wee hours of the morning as far as I am concerned.

I agree.. I just plan on being tired for the month of October. :)

That didn't help, but the sox batters calling time before every pitch and readjusting every piece of equipment they own is the real culprit. The pitchers pitch at an unbelievably slow pace as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back