Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for Detroit but I have to say as a Cleveland fan it is tough! To be honest I just like to root for a winner once in a while :)

That didn't help, but the sox batters calling time before every pitch and readjusting every piece of equipment they own is the real culprit. The pitchers pitch at an unbelievably slow pace as well.

I figured you may chime in on this one when I threw a Rays reference into the mix...haha. Lulling people to sleep in the Red Sox key to victory! Drives me as a big fan crazy as well they are my team and are winning so I overlook it.

I figured you may chime in on this one when I threw a Rays reference into the mix...haha. Lulling people to sleep in the Red Sox key to victory! Drives me as a big fan crazy as well they are my team and are winning so I overlook it.

I know why they do it, and I get it but it still makes it rough as a fan to watch. For what its worth, the Rays aren't exactly quick.

I will miss him next year

I've thought all year that he would be the odd man out to make room for Adams next season.
However, if he continues to carry them through the playoffs, it wouldn't surprise me if they offer him another 2 year deal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Let's not pretend this is a Red Sox/ Rays issue. This is happening throughout baseball and MLB has been slow to react.

Outside of the Red Sox stepping out of the box, their offensive philosophy is to work the count, get pitch counts high and get the starter out. It absolutely works for them ( except when Bobby V. was involved) and I will never criticize them for it.

But MLB knowing that these games are 4 hours long, why start it at 8? Kids can't stay up that late and in my eyes - ends up hitting the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great pitchers duel, go cards!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Michael Wacha was pitching in college last year... Let that sink in. Good lord he was dominant. Cards up 2-0 I am shocked

Let's not pretend this is a Red Sox/ Rays issue. This is happening throughout baseball and MLB has been slow to react.

Outside of the Red Sox stepping out of the box, their offensive philosophy is to work the count, get pitch counts high and get the starter out. It absolutely works for them ( except when Bobby V. was involved) and I will never criticize them for it.

But MLB knowing that these games are 4 hours long, why start it at 8? Kids can't stay up that late and in my eyes - ends up hitting the game.

I'm pretty sure that how late kids stay up is not on their radar.

Michael Wacha was pitching in college last year... Let that sink in. Good lord he was dominant. Cards up 2-0 I am shocked

I know, 22 years old, and strikes out 2 with the bases loaded in the NLCS. I'll get nervous over a 3 footer and pull it if there's a dollar on the hole. lol

Joe Buck and Tim McCarver are announcing. I may just watch this game on mute.

Fozzy Bear from the Muppets favorite MLB player.

Game 1, it's finally here. The start of Tim McCarver's final postseason and the last we hear of him.

I didn't know McCarver was retiring. Have they announced who will replace him?

Sox blew a golden opportunity to draw first blood....

Pitchers pitching.

Sox dodging bullets so far. Time to break through for a couple and some breathing room.

I'm headed home from work soon to watch this game, apparently I haven't missed anything.

I am thinking that if I am second basemen turning a double play - the LAST guy I want to see barreling down on me is Prince Fielder.

Peralta roided that base hit off the hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back