2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Thanks to all that made this happen! Great job! Thanks Chris, for the time and knowledge, and to the sponsors for the toys. It was my first THP event, and won't be my last!

Why will I be in Cleveland the weekend of the Columbus outing? Those courses are basically in my backyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks to all that made this happen! Great job! Thanks Chris, for the time and knowledge, and to the sponsors for the toys. It was my first THP event, and won't be my last!

Couldn't agree more. It was my first event also. Definitely won't be my last.

Look good, feel good , play good

Thanks for an awesome time everyone! Andy, Andy, and Andy...I'd do it again any time. I was totally in the wrong group, but you guys played great golf!

Congratulations to Canadan on his 67 today!

Huge thanks to Chris for having us and dropping knowledge on everyone. Damn gear effect though...

Great to meet everyone at breakfast, too. Phil, Dave, Jeff, Mike, Jordan, and Tyler, "michigan baby draw," and everyone else (can't remember names)...ya'll are great guys. Pleasure meeting all of you.

Tyno...let's play Pine Acres.

What a great experience this was. Got to meet some good people and we were treated so well. Thanks to MikeDean and Dcbrad for helping to put this together and a huge thanks to Chris for all the hook-ups and hospitality. Top notch! I look forward to the next one.

This was one of those things that you just can't get enough of. The rest of us just left the SPi session and it was awesome. If ANYONE has issues with anything, Chris is a great wealth of knowledge. Being there until 9 pm, I'm sure it made for a very long day for him, but he was as genuine in hour 12 as he was in hour 1, and you could tell he just loved helping people. Tomorrow will be awesome, but what Chris, SeeMore, Ping, Nike, and Pine Lakes had for us today was phenomenal. A sincere thank you to everything that helped make this happen, but it ain't over yet!

So many things to share. What a day. Can't really say it in just one post right now but I will later tonight. It was great playing with you guys and can't wait for the next time we tee it up

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

This sounds like a great story

So funny. And I don't remember the exact last name Chris used so I don't wanna ruin the story by telling it wrong, but Michigan Barb is one of the best guys I've ever met

So funny. And I don't remember the exact last name Chris used so I don't wanna ruin the story by telling it wrong, but Michigan Barb is one of the best guys I've ever met

Barb Carbone!

Im homr what a freaking day. Hangimg with thpers frome sun up til sunset...nothing better.

I have tons more to say soon but Chris went so far above and beyond its unreal. The first of many thanks to him, SeeMore and Ping for everything.

I also don't want to forget to thank Penn tennis balls. Lol

Im homr what a freaking day. Hangimg with thpers frome sun up til sunset...nothing better.

I have tons more to say soon but Chris went so far above and beyond its unreal. The first of many thanks to him, SeeMore and Ping for everything.

Yea it's gonna take until tomorrow is over to even contemplate posting about what a weekend this was. I don't know if I could do it justice. Well done everyone. I think Ohio needs some more official THP events!

Yea it's gonna take until tomorrow is over to even contemplate posting about what a weekend this was. I don't know if I could do it justice. Well done everyone. I think Ohio needs some more official THP events!

Quoted for absolute truth!

gu8ugusu.jpg

Number 16 from today's awesome event at Pine Lakes!

Look good, feel good , play good

some "great" and "interesting" shots on that hole from us 4

Plain amazement. To think I only had the appetizer. Great playing with my fellow THPer's. Recap to follow after it soaks in. Disappointed I wasnt able to syay and pick up that Seemore DVd and swag. The golf was well worth. Awesome 1st event.

Plain amazement. To think I only had the appetizer. Great playing with my fellow THPer's. Recap to follow after it soaks in. Disappointed I wasnt able to syay and pick up that Seemore DVd and swag. The golf was well worth. Awesome 1st event.

pm me ur address, I'll send you the DVD

First of all thank to to EVERYONE who made this happen!
Chris thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Makes me very exited and anxious to get my lessons started.

I guess I'll have to hold off on the remand to Michigan Baby Draw, but for now Barb will have to do.
Always fun to witness this level of golfers, and hand out with and meet new friends.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

First off, HUGE thanks to Mike, Brad and Chris for putting this all together. I had no clue what to expect but no way could I imagine a day like today. I would have been thrilled to just play golf with the other 23 guys but the Nike balls, SeeMore DVD, PING hat, range balls, time with Chris on the Trackman and steak dinner were all just unbelievable. I can't say thank you enough!

To Bullfrog, Brock and buckeyeduffer... It was an absolute pleasure playing with you guys today. I had so much fun and I'm real glad I got to meet you guys. And nothing will beat Brock's shot on the first hole lol

Thanks again to everyone who helped put this together. Just goes to show why THP is such a great place. And we may not have the weather Florida has, but when it comes to events like this, Ohio can absolutely bring it!
ege7uren.jpg
uzebudev.jpg
azajunap.jpg

I want to say thanks to Chris, Brad and Mike for putting this together. This was my first THP event and can't wait for more. Had such a great time meeting all of you guys. mmaynard11 you did miss out on dinner but don't worry Mike, Tyler and I enjoyed splitting your steak. It was a great day and looking forward to the next.

Im up...lets do this

You boys (and Barb) have fun today

Back