Status
Not open for further replies.
SALTY!!!

The bats have awakened. Bring on Verlander.

Would have been huge to be 2-0.

This one hurt, not going to lie.

Still confident.

Luckily, short of a full no-no, we can't hit Verlander any worse than Sanchez and Scherzer. .

Crazy picture all the way around:

BWgodMwIcAAShWr.jpg:large

Wow and thats what hapoens when you fall asleep in the middle of the 8th. I recall my wife telling me Ortiz was up to bat with the bases loaded. She said my response was, "He will probably hit a grand slam." Guess I ruined that one for all us Tiger fans.

Another major blow up...or does this one fall on Leyland again?

What a game for the Sox last night.. but the effort by Torii last night was unreal. Full speed and just off the tip of his glove.

What was the reasoning behind bringing Porcello in to pitch? Dude is a turd

What was the reasoning behind bringing Porcello in to pitch? Dude is a turd

I think Benoit came into the 8th and gave up Papi's grand slam. I believe Porcello was brought in with the idea that he could give them multiple innings if needed.

Wasn't needed.

Benoit has been Valverde'd and Byung Hyun Kim'd. He is ruined for the rest of your 2013 Playoffs, or for 4 more games. Whichever way you want to think of it.

That was a crazy comeback by the Red Socks last night. My other favorite team didn't make the playoffs this year so my pick is Boston

There is some damn good pitching taking place in these series. Guys are taking losses for some of them too. Just ridiculously good.

There is some damn good pitching taking place in these series. Guys are taking losses for some of them too. Just ridiculously good.

I think there is has been a total of 10 runs scored in the first 3 NLCS..

I expect a lot of the same thing today in both games.

There is always an emphasis on offense, but in the end - defense and pitching win World Series championships.

Today in the CS might be a bit different. Nolasco and Lynn are not on the same level as Wainwright and Ryu or Kershaw or Greinke.

I am hoping for low scoring baseball because I think that is the best kind, but I don't know if we will see that today or not.

Today in the CS might be a bit different. Nolasco and Lynn are not on the same level as Wainwright and Ryu or Kershaw or Greinke.

I am hoping for low scoring baseball because I think that is the best kind, but I don't know if we will see that today or not.

big game for both teams and neither of those starting pitchers have been, well lights out.

Agreed. This is a must win for the Cards IMO. They managed to win 1 and 2 against those guys, but I dont like their chances of doing it again.

Agreed. This is a must win for the Cards IMO. They managed to win 1 and 2 against those guys, but I dont like their chances of doing it again.

I agree with you. Plus Grienke at home is much better than Grienke on the road. Still don't know if I trust him in a big spot, but game 5 at home, 2-2, I like the dodgers chances better than the cards. That is of course if it gets to that point. We'll find out tonight

We will. I cannot wait to see which Lance Lynn shows up tonight

So who will prevail tonight and once again take the series advantage...Tigers or Red Sox's?

me too. I'm enjoying this series

Same here. But if our defense is no good the dodgers well take advantage of us again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

me too. I'm enjoying this series

I have a good feeling about Lynn tonight, but no matter who pitches our bats have to wake up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Much more worried about our bats than our defense. Defense will be ok, sorta a weird game last night.

They need to score to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back