Fitted Golf Shirts

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
It is hard to find golf shirts that fit me (yes I am a runt :p) most mediums are like a dress on me and most smalls are to small. In the past I would get UA fitted and they were perfect. I can not find them anymore. Does any one else make a fitted golf shirt? Damn I sound like a DIVA lol

Have you checked out Fairway Styles? (banner up on top)

Also, Osh Kosh B'Gosh.

Shark is right. Call Fairway Styles and talk to John. He will set you up with brands and styles to look at.

Thanks shark and hawk, I will do that :)

He's a genius. If you browse the sale pages you can find some great deals too.

I buy a lot of my golf attire at Macy's. They sell both PGA and Greg Norman brand shirts that both come in a fitted size.

My gut does not agree with most 'fitted' shirts. I love the Sligo shirts I have, check them out if you get a chance.

most of my shirts look fitted but that might be due to the fact that i'm fat.

Not gonna lie, I just burst out laughing at work. Well done sir.

I have the same problem. But I'm just husky. I wear one size larger. It makes me look thinner.

Fila makes some nice shirts. I dont technically think they're fitted, per se, but they have that euro cut/fit which is definitely similar. I dig em

I have heard that Uniqlo shirts are fitted.

I have the same problem. But I'm just husky. I wear one size larger. It makes me look thinner.

Vertical stripes are "big boys" best friend.

Sorry for the hijack.

It is hard to find golf shirts that fit me (yes I am a runt :p) most mediums are like a dress on me and most smalls are to small. In the past I would get UA fitted and they were perfect. I can not find them anymore. Does any one else make a fitted golf shirt? Damn I sound like a DIVA lol

I like athletic/tailored fitted golf polo's myself. Unfortunately that limits your brands and styles. I have a few Travis Mathew and Lindeberg polo's that fit amazing. They only create tailored fit polos. They are quite pricey, however.

I know Adidas, and Nike have multiple fit options, but those are usually in specific styles and may be difficult to find in store. Those usually require online purchasing.

The Adidas "tailored" fit shirts have a nice fit to them. They also make a "fitted" fit that you may prefer also. I believe their Fashion Performance line has both of these cuts.

JCPennys sells PGA Tour Fitted golf shirts. They are well priced too.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I don't mean to sound like a diva but do not like sleeves on my elbows when I am swinging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm way too fat to have this problem! I guess if I put a large on, it would be skin tight but no one needs to see that!

I'm way too fat to have this problem! I guess if I put a large on, it would be skin tight but no one needs to see that!

You are not fat, your just a big guy, trust me that's better than being a runt

Thanks for all the tips guys. I don't mean to sound like a diva but do not like sleeves on my elbows when I am swinging

I'm right there with you man. I hate when it looks like I'm wearing a dress because the shirt is so big around, but if I get any smaller size I'd be wearing a belly shirt. So far Adidas have been the best for me.

I don't like that feeling either. Look in the PGA Tour fitted. They seem to have all the elements you are looking for in a shirt.

You are not fat, your just a big guy, trust me that's better than being a runt

Yea, I'm just big boned... haha. I'm about 6'3" 250ish. Wish I hit the ball as far as some of the skinny guys!

I'm like that with a polo/ t shirts, not just when I'm playing golf. Puma polo shirts are my favorite golf shirts. The sleeves probably reach just over a quarter of the way down my bicep. Personally I steer clear of Adidas, Nike and UA shirts which have a terrible fit!

I'm like that with a polo/ t shirts, not just when I'm playing golf. Puma polo shirts are my favorite golf shirts. The sleeves probably reach just over a quarter of the way down my bicep. Personally I steer clear of Adidas, Nike and UA shirts which have a terrible fit!

I personally like Adidas, and UA polo's. I'm not a big guy either Shanep...5'8" 160...and like you, I don't like having sleeves come down to my elbows. Usually I'm buying medium sized shirts because of that fact. I have probably 5 or 6 Adidas, 3 UA's, and 3 Callaway polo's....all of which fit perfectly.

Last edited:
Back