Cobra AMP CELL Hybrids & Fairway Woods Preview

I have a stiff stock shaft if interested.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I've hit stock stiff I think I need a little stronger. Thanks for the offer tho.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I've hit stock stiff I think I need a little stronger. Thanks for the offer tho.

Yeah I know what you mean. I need to get stiffer shafts for my 3w and 3h. Those stiff stock shafts are pretty crappy for my swing. Already bought a B.Asha 4x for my driver. Next is the 3w. Any suggestions as to which shafts I should try?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Just bought a black tie off the bay for my 3 wood. Love love love the driver combo- expect this combo with the 3/4 wood to be the same!

Have you changed any of your others?

I actually went weaker on all four of mine and have liked the new setup, now 3, 5, 3, 4, no + for me anymore!

Sorry for the delay dude. Nope left them all the same. Fired this loft after 1 day. I like the 4 plus

Has anyone put a Miyazaki shaft from a Cleveland mashie into one of these amp cells?
I'm really interested in that combo.

I bought a black tie to put in here. Then my kid went ahead and was born so I have yet to hit the combo haha

I bought a black tie to put in here. Then my kid went ahead and was born so I have yet to hit the combo haha

Haha nice. I would want a shaft with the lowest launch possible just to see how high I still hit it on 8.5

Well I got me a Matrix 6x3 white tie in reg. to put in my FW. Hoping for less spin & at least same height

tappin from my big as note2

Well I got me a Matrix 6x3 white tie in reg. to put in my FW. Hoping for less spin & at least same height

Looking forward to hearing how it works for you. I picked up a black tie for mine but haven't put it in yet.

Yesterday was the inaugural round with the new 4 Wood and 4 Hybrid. While the 4 Wood was a great success, 230-240 off the tee box, the 4 hybrid was the star. So easy to hit and stupid long. 210 yard average with a 4 hybrid and straight as an arrow? I'll take that any day.

Yesterday was the inaugural round with the new 4 Wood and 4 Hybrid. While the 4 Wood was a great success, 230-240 off the tee box, the 4 hybrid was the star. So easy to hit and stupid long. 210 yard average with a 4 hybrid and straight as an arrow? I'll take that any day.

Nice man- great news!

Still absolutely bombing my 5/7 wood from both tee and fairway :D

Just traded in my Callaway 4 wood for a new Cobra 3/4 wood. What should I see tomorrow when I use this tomorrow guys?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Just traded in my Callaway 4 wood for a new Cobra 3/4 wood. What should I see tomorrow when I use this tomorrow guys?

For me I get a great penetrating flight with a lovely draw :bananadance:

For me I get a great penetrating flight with a lovely draw :bananadance:

Hopefully I can do the same. I've only heard good thing about these and I love my cobra amp cell driver. I just got to hit the ball right

I too just picked up a CAC 3/4 wood and should be arriving very shortly. I actually fit very well with the stock stiff shaft in my CAC driver, so I hope to say the same with the fw wood. My current Adams 3 wood is 15* so I'm excited to have the adjustability with this one and try it at a 13/14* loft. Not to mention you can pick these sticks up really cheap now too.. That makes me think that Cobra has something very large getting ready to hit. Maybe that's old news that I haven't heard yet?

Really hoping to get to golfsmith tomorrow to get the tip installed on my black tie shaft for my 3/4. Will write detailed thoughts after...

Another round without the driver in the bag, but the Amp Cell Fairway set at 4 really came through for me today. Not every shot was perfect, but by the end of my 2nd round with it, I really had a good feel for this thing. All of my last shots from the tee with it were mid trajectory draws that were 230-240 yards. I love this thing, now I just need to replace the shaft in my 5/7 with a stock stiff instead of regular so that I can hopefully see the same results with it.

Another round without the driver in the bag, but the Amp Cell Fairway set at 4 really came through for me today. Not every shot was perfect, but by the end of my 2nd round with it, I really had a good feel for this thing. All of my last shots from the tee with it were mid trajectory draws that were 230-240 yards. I love this thing, now I just need to replace the shaft in my 5/7 with a stock stiff instead of regular so that I can hopefully see the same results with it.

Awesome news man! It is such a great feeling when you love the clubs in your bag. It is a huge confidence booster off the tee too.

The VTS black isn't working out for me. I need something not so stiff in my 4 hybrid. Canadan agreed I'm too weak for it. :banghead:

Bought a new blue Amp Cell 5/7 on ebay for $89.99. After reading these threads and solid performance of the AC driver, I am adding to the family. First Cobra equipment I have ever owned and I love it.

Bought a new blue Amp Cell 5/7 on ebay for $89.99. After reading these threads and solid performance of the AC driver, I am adding to the family. First Cobra equipment I have ever owned and I love it.

Awesome news. I've always thought cobra was underrated. Glad there's some more Cobra love!

Getting my cobra amp cell hybrid today in the mail woohooo. Can't wait to try it on the range tonight and TPC DEERE RUN Sunday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Tomorrow will be 1st chance to hit my 3/4 with the Matrix White Tie. I'll report back on it

Tomorrow will be 1st chance to hit my 3/4 with the Matrix White Tie. I'll report back on it

Sweet man I'll just have the stock stiff shaft. Gotta hit it properly first before I can change shafts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back