Ping S55 Irons - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. I will test the heck out these. As some of you that met me in Vegas know, I talk a lot lol, so my updates may be a little long wides but I will not spare any detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Suhweeeeeet! Congrats to you and ddec and dhartmann, this is going to be a great thread!

Congrats fellas - I look forward to hearing how these play.

Congrats Testers!

Thank you so much. I will test the heck out these. As some of you that met me in Vegas know, I talk a lot lol, so my updates may be a little long wides but I will not spare any detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Its a good trait to have. I know its served me well. :alien:

Really looking forward to the reviews on these.
They look fantastic !!

Hit 'em well boys !

Congrats guys. That's a really solid group of testers.

Looking at one particular tester, I guess you could say that THP really hit a hole in one with him. Amirite?

Solid group of guys right there. Looking forward to seeing how these bad boys perform for you guys.

Congrats to the selected testers!

I cannot believe how amazing this forum/site has been for me since I joined less than 2 months ago. I
seriously thought my first hole in one at my first THP event was icing on the cake. And now this. Just plain awesome. Thank you so much THP. Super excited for the opportunity :)

Congrats to the testers. That is a thread I am really looking forward to.

Congrats guys.

Looking forward to your feedback on these. A gorgeous set of irons that no doubt will be put through the ringer from this group!

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the testers. Time to go put my irons back into my bag.

Awesome group of testers here! Good luck, and have fun with these beauties!

Congrats testers! Lots of people are eager for this testing!

Congrats to the testers. Time to go put my irons back into my bag.

One of the MANY beautiful things about THP is that there are always more opportunities around the corner, stay active, and your time will come dude!

Congrats, testers!

1. What irons are you currently playing?callaway x16 pro series
2. What is your natural shot shape with irons?gentle fade
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons? Steel shafts stiff flex
4. What length and lie do you play in your irons?standard length normal lie

1. What irons are you currently playing?callaway x16 pro series
2. What is your natural shot shape with irons?gentle fade
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your irons? Steel shafts stiff flex
4. What length and lie do you play in your irons?standard length normal lie

Sorry dude, this one JUST got selected today! But, WELCOME to THP! Testings are always happening so be active and be on the forum and opportunities are always out there!

I'd give up my yet to be conceived first born for a shot to test these beauties. I was just talking to a buddy about how much I miss my old Zings.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Congratulations to the testers and can't wait to read the reviews. instant3 take hard look at yourself my man at least for your unborn first child's sake.

Congratulations to the testers and can't wait to read the reviews. instant3 take hard look at yourself my man at least for your unborn first child's sake.

I would bet this was a joke man...

Best of luck to you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back