NHL 2013-2014 Season

Being a Ranger fan the start of the season has been brutal. I am hoping they do not allow more then 5 goals to a very good St.Louis Blues team. GO RANGERS

Caps vs. Avs tonight not sure what this Avs team looks like because I didnt really see them play last year. I know that Roy took over and Varly looks solid so far this season.

On the other hand the Caps are struggling to put teams away this season they have had leads but then squandered them. Hoping for a W at home tonight.

I was cleaning my garage today and found these....

6y6a6ega.jpg

Sick old school cups from going to Caps games at the old Capital Center growing up.

Jesus the Caps are seriously out matched tonight ugh

Leafs were down 1-0, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, and won 6-5 in OT.

JVR with 2 goals. Lupul with two.

The leafs are just flat out getting it done.

TTing

Leafs were down 1-0, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, and won 6-5 in OT.

JVR with 2 goals. Lupul with two.

The leafs are just flat out getting it done.

TTing

...coming back against the 1-4 Oilers. Like nobody else does that.

On the good side, anybody else see the Canada US girls game highlights? The only thing better than goaltenders going at is a a line brawl in a girls hockey game.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but apparently the Ducks are breaking these out tonight:

BWff5lECIAE8eC2.jpg

Those jerseys are awesome.

Not sure if you guys get it on your feed but the Ducks program has the old school screen graphics and the announcers are using the old microphones. Taking me back to '93!

I told you Oilers are desperate for a goalie. City of Hasbins.:alien:

We do for sure need some better goal tending. Dubnyk is better than what he has been playing though so the goal tending coach and psychologist need to get to work. Hes fighting it a bit right now but it is tough to stop guys standing all alone point blank in front of you all night too.

Some of that is the change in coaching and system and when we work the system we look better. We just need to start hitting the guy with the puck in our end a little more often.

We have some development kids coming but the only way we are going to pick anyone up is via free agency or restricted free agency. As soon as we talk trade other teams start talking about all our young guys and I don't think that's going to happen unless Yakupov doesen't get going.

It's okay to lose to such an awesome team.

You are wise.

Avs beat Stars at home tomorrow to match Broncos 6-0 start. One was expected and the other a nice surprise.

Caps bouncing back nicely tonight after the disaster against the Avs on Saturday.

Up 4 to 1 in the second!

The Oilers are brutal. I just am not sure what Eakins is doing with Yakpov. They are a better team on the ice with Yakpov.

Rangers vs Caps Wednesday night. Could the Rangers win? I would be happy if they keep the Caps under 3 goals

The Oilers are brutal. I just am not sure what Eakins is doing with Yakpov. They are a better team on the ice with Yakpov.

Rangers vs Caps Wednesday night. Could the Rangers win? I would be happy if they keep the Caps under 3 goals

Yakupov has been a defensive liability in this early season and has shown no heart in his own end. He is the first one to leave his zone and the last one back. I think he may be on the market soon.

Back