Ian Poulter Interview on THP TV

Thanks guys for the kind words, I learned from the best...JWoW
Ian was tough because he is the definition of over confident, huge Type A. I was a fan til he snub a request we made prior to the piece. But the guy is honest and I like that. We was very engaging with the cried later that day and that was nice to see.
Based on his ball striking, I'm not sure why he doesn't win more. He also loved his putter more than any club in the bag,found that out later.

Obviously a fan of Johnny Miller ! Lol. Nicely done Freddie.

Great interview. Very well done. You really handle the interviews well Freddie. When he just came back with a one word answer you didn't let it phase you and kept on rolling and kept things smooth. Very nice. I was very interested how much he is involved in the shoes. I know he's huge on style and has a lot of that side of thing he's involved in but never knew how much he actually got involved.

Excellent job Freddie, that was such a good interview from start to end and man did Poults seem so relaxed. What a great watch.

Good interview! Poults is one of my favourite guys on tour for his style and honesty. Love the answer on Ryder Cup vs other events. He's clearly made enough money and is famous enough that he just doesn't care so much about normal events. I'd bet on him to win at the Olympics for the same reason. It's for Queen and Country, not money.

Great interview. Very well done. You really handle the interviews well Freddie. When he just came back with a one word answer you didn't let it phase you and kept on rolling and kept things smooth. Very nice. I was very interested how much he is involved in the shoes. I know he's huge on style and has a lot of that side of thing he's involved in but never knew how much he actually got involved.

Yeah the input he has n his shoes was surprising. I should have asked if the shoes they sell to the public use the same leather. I'm gonna have to get a pair of the red for my collection. Pumas are very comfortable.

I find it funny that his passion and preparedness for an every two year event is greater than his everyday job. If he put half that into the PGA tour I can't help but think he might have a few more wins

I find it funny that his passion and preparedness for an every two year event is greater than his everyday job. If he put half that into the PGA tour I can't help but think he might have a few more wins

Of course he would have a few more wins. But I wouldnt consider him struggling financially and I think he would hate the game if he put it that type of effort for something he doesnt love.

Great interview bud!

Of course he would have a few more wins. But I wouldnt consider him struggling financially and I think he would hate the game if he put it that type of effort for something he doesnt love.

Great interview bud!

Money isn't the issue, I guess I'd want a more significant legacy in golf. Play for the Tories. It's like he knows he is good enough to maintain for years on tour and make a great living. I guess I answered my own question..lol

I think Poults would love to have a major and puts them right up with The Ryder Cup. He seems to get so worked up for them that he doesn't perform well though. Must be something about the team atmosphere of The Ryder Cup that allows him to hit the perfect mental balance of focus and intensity.

Great interview! Poulter is one my favorites on tour.

Back