Des Moines Outing in October

I play year round baby.

More like desparate to get out of the house :\

uh oh, I see hint of another outing

tappin from my big as note2

More like desparate to get out of the house :\

Dude I telecommute and I'm always at home. Amplify your need to get out by 20 and that's me.

I think a match would have been a better solution.

~Rock

Probably....But I literally just bought them and they are sooooooo comfortable.
Plus, two washes....not to mention the steaming hot water and shampoo wash
they had after falling in..... They'll make the trip next year and I'll actually get to
wear them.

Us two? hawk found it multiple times, I didn't find the water. I may have found the trees on my second, but no water.

I distinctly remember asking Hawk if he could clear the water, which was maybe 80 yards, and he muttered something and laughed and then funny enough he put it in the water twice hehehe

Love ya buddy

Oh yes, I do remember that exchange more clearly now....especially Hawk laughing before dunking it in the water again. You were over by the large rock in the trees.... I'm getting old and the memory isn't as good as it...well, it's never been very good actually.

Probably....But I literally just bought them and they are sooooooo comfortable.
Plus, two washes....not to mention the steaming hot water and shampoo wash
they had after falling in..... They'll make the trip next year and I'll actually get to
wear them.

All you'll be thinking about when you wear them is that toilet. All the soap in the world can't scrub away the memories :p

Forever. Unclean.

. I'm getting old and the memory isn't as good as it...

Don't even get me started you young whipper snapper :p

Don't even get me started you young whipper snapper :p

nah your memory is great for a 96 year old!

Dang. Hard to belive it was a week ago this time that I started my journey to Iowa for a ton of fun

All you'll be thinking about when you wear them is that toilet. All the soap in the world can't scrub away the memories :p

Forever. Unclean.

Scrubs em away a lot better than that pathetic Michigan loss...... ;P

Oh no you didn. :p

Can we get a picture of hawk from his ghetto castle days?

~Rock

I also want a picture of the castle....What's the address Hawk?

Scrubs em away a lot better than that pathetic Michigan loss...... ;P

the way I see it, taunting words from a guy who somehow dropped his shorts into the toilet don't sting much at all.

Can we get a picture of hawk from his ghetto castle days?

~Rock

my brain still stalls out thinking about the ghetto castle. I keep imagining at least shoulder length hair.

Last edited:
Im thinking mullet pony tail.

~Rock

It was worse if that's even possible. We got $50 off of the monthly rent for mowing the lawn, but the only problem was we never mowed it. The grass was a good 12+ inches long when the city finally threatened us. We were terrible neighbors, but 18 year olds are basically just full size people with half functioning brains.

This is like the backstory of a comic book super villain or something.

Who's good at photoshoping? Got a pic needs edited to use for avatar. The one with me & Adam Scott

Couldn't help myself. Dick's had a sale $12
gu4use6e.jpg

Back