Disney World Golf/Orlando Area - December 7

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Wife and I are arriving in Orlando and staying at Saratoga Springs on December 6, so plans are to play on Saturday the 7th. I will be sans car, so right now my options are Disney World area courses. I would love to play with some of the Florida guys so trying to grab an appropriate tee time. My plans were to play Lake Buena Vista since its at the hotel, but of course my options are the other WDW courses. I would be willing to cab it to another area course with some guidance. I know its 2 months out, but need to make plans. Want to play around 7-8:00 AM.

Hopefully some local THPers can assist with transportation. Too many amazing golf courses in the area to be stuck at the Disney courses.

Hopefully some local THPers can assist with transportation. Too many amazing golf courses in the area to be stuck at the Disney courses.

Im cool with going off property, just need to make arrangements is all.

Man ill be there the week before.

Just read on a Golf Channel article about the lack of the CMN Classic this year, that the Palm course is closed till December and undergoing some renovations and bunkering changes. Might be easier to just play another one of the really good courses in that area instead if the prices are comparable.

Depending on rates I wouldn't mind taking a ride out there that morning. I can also do pick up service, saves you the cab fee, which can be horrible in the Orlando area.

I was down in August and they were ripping up one of the courses. My brother and I took a cab to Orange County. Nice course. The cabbie that WDW provided had no clue how to get there. I used my phone gps and the fare was around $40. The course got us a ride back and it was $20. So make sure you have directions for the cabbie it you go off site.

Still looking to see if anyone is interested in joining me on Saturday AM on the 7th for 18. I will be staying near Downtown Disney.

Is the 7th your only available day? I'm flying in on the morning of the 8th and looking at playing Champions Gate that afternoon with a work buddy. Maybe a 1pm tee time or thereabout.

Is the 7th your only available day? I'm flying in on the morning of the 8th and looking at playing Champions Gate that afternoon with a work buddy. Maybe a 1pm tee time or thereabout.

I will probably be playing some 9 hole rounds in the AM at Oak Trail, but thats my only day for 18. Otherwise I will be at the parks all day for the remainder of my trip.

Back