Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

If i dont hear something before 8pm tonight I am going to change it to a 3 some

Wish I could do the 8am as well but to much time away with the new guy at home. Guess I'll just meet you guys on the 1st at 1:10ish. I'll be on the range before then if you all get done early.

So this Tuesday is my Birthday and I am looking to play a new track. I live in NYC but I have car. Where do you think I should play? I have played wild turkey and black bear at Crystal Springs. Thanks for the recommendations

Great teeing it up with Rob Wedge today.

Heck yeah man. Was a great time as always. Hopefully we can do it again real soon. Once I get back to work will be easier for me to get out. Can pull the old going to work with a my gear in my trunk trick.

Had a great time playing with Salisboss and Jack today at Berkshire Valley. The greenskeeper must have had a rough night last night as most pins were put in near impossible spots. On top of crowns and mid slope all day. I've never had so many double breakers than I did today.

Can pull the old going to work with a my gear in my trunk trick.

I never leave home without my gear. You never know when the boss is going to say, "Hey lets go golfing today."

Oh we were wondering today, mootoo, where are you? Is everything going okay? We miss the beard.

Oh we were wondering today, mootoo, where are you? Is everything going okay? We miss the beard.

Was texting mitch during the week. His season may be over as he threw his back out at the gym

Was texting mitch during the week. His season may be over as he threw his back out at the gym

That sucks! As someone who knows about back pain, get better buddy.

Played Cranberry today. First time. I enjoyed it. Greens were wet early and I had trouble sorting out the undulations and speed on the front nine. Did better on the back. Course was in great shape. Don't know where it ranks with central NJ courses but I liked it. 8:40 tee time and finished in 4hr 20min.

Shot a 51 on the front nine, but 41 on the back. Left a lot of putts out that were makable. I'd play there again. We had a good time.

That's a shame. Been there. At this time of year, might as well ensure full recovery and hang it up for a while. Hope it's minor and a fast recovery.

A wild beard appears...

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy, sick, dead, etc. Thanks for the concern and well wishes. Really since the middle of September golf has been non existent for me. All I wanted to do was play on my b day but I never made it out because I ended up with the flu the day Fireitup, Jlukes and I were suppose to play. Joe asked me to play a few times but I couldn't and then I tried to play with Buck two or so weeks ago. Drove up to the Poconos to play 36 but had to leave after one round because my back hurt, wasn't even worth it because I couldn't hit the ball off the ground, seriously I was hitting five foot dribblers into the brush with my driver.

A week or so went by and I wanted to play some bball so I was at the gym, was feeling great and before the final two baskets of the last game of the day I went up for a rebound and pulled my back. It took me 15 minutes to walk out of the gym after laying on the ground for 30 minutes. I could barely turn the steering wheel of the car and spent the rest of that day laying on the floor, didn't leave the house for three days. I am still sore but back to lighter activity.

In the meantime, I've been trying to start my own business. I am so sick of waiting to hear from people, applying for dead end jobs and all that. I've been into cars for a long time and I've been into detailing as a hobby/side money for a while but I am trying to make it more of a career so I've been spending a lot of time with that. Anyway, I've detailed a few cars, built a website, resealed my garage, organized my garage, been spending time trying to get onto all the local yellow pages type stuff. The hardest part is building the business since a lot of it, especially in the auto world, is word of mouth. So that is what I am doing right now and why I have been absent. Anyway, my website is www.modetailing.com Let me know what you guys think, suggestions or edits I can make.

It really kills me not get to play golf with you guys, since I really don't have many friends in the area anymore, its been an up and down season but I never thought I would see the day that I hit multiple rounds in the 70's and beat Buck.

Awesome website man. Love the clean and simple look to it. Might have to ask you a question about my wheels that next time I we hang out (hopefully soon)

Just a suggestion:

in the services section
you use the term my practices as the title
the go into "our" it minor but if your trying to convey our then use our practices.

Nice job on the site dude

Hey Mitch! Miss you buddy. Sorry to hear about all the crap you have been dealing with. Congrats also on the business venture. Site looks nice and simple. If I can help in any way let me know.

Good luck with the business.

Mitch

Nice website. Good luck on the business venture. Website looks good

Wish I lived closer, wife's car needs a detailing. Nice web site!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Just a suggestion:

in the services section
you use the term my practices as the title
the go into "our" it minor but if your trying to convey our then use our practices.

Nice job on the site dude

Thanks, its stuff I gotta work on. I am always torn on whether to use the singular or not.

Hey Mitch! Miss you buddy. Sorry to hear about all the crap you have been dealing with. Congrats also on the business venture. Site looks nice and simple. If I can help in any way let me know.

Miss you as well, hope you and the family are doing well. No worries, we all have crap in our lives sometimes. Thanks.

Good luck with the business.

Thanks

Mitch

Nice website. Good luck on the business venture. Website looks good

Thanks Jim.

Wish I lived closer, wife's car needs a detailing. Nice web site!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Wish you lived closer as well! Thanks!

Anyone potentially up for a round next Sunday morning?

Anyone potentially up for a round next Sunday morning?

Is it warm there?!?!?!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back