2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

good to hear and will keep it in mind for courses to play next yr.

Yeah do that. And let me know when you go play it. Not a bad drive for a really nice course.

Yeah do that. And let me know when you go play it. Not a bad drive for a really nice course.

I tell ya what, we gotta get some matchplay this weekend!

Will do Wish I would saw you guys were going out before this morning and I would of joined you guys

How's the leaf situation down that way? - Columbus.
Played up here and they were everywhere!
Lots of drops and lost balls.

Just call me.... Barb

How's the leaf situation down that way? - Columbus.
Played up here and they were everywhere!
Lots of drops and lost balls.

Just call me.... Barb

depends on the course and type of trees on it. the course i played friday not so bad course I played last week was pretty bad. I will be playing fall balls for sure.

Red hawk run in Findlay.

Oh man! I live just west of Findlay. Next time you're over this way shoot me a pm. Would love to tee it up with you fellows. Lafayette7 and I played at Hidden Creek GC today which is about a half hour drive south of Findlay.

Oh man! I live just west of Findlay. Next time you're over this way shoot me a pm. Would love to tee it up with you fellows. Lafayette7 and I played at Hidden Creek GC today which is about a half hour drive south of Findlay.

Oh man. I didn't know. Next time I'll make a thread or send some PMs out. Could have probably got 2 or 3 foursomes today. Haha

Oh man. I didn't know. Next time I'll make a thread or send some PMs out. Could have probably got 2 or 3 foursomes today. Haha

Not a problem. Next time bud.

Glad you enjoyed Red Hawk. It kicked my butt just a couple of weeks ago.

A post that I feared I would have to type out but was living on hope it wasnt going to end up this way.

We finally have a closing date set for the sale of our home, Monday October 28th. This means that I have to be packed up and moved out into a storage unit 4 hours away by Sunday. Because of that Robman and I will not be able to attend golf this weekend. I was hoping there was a way I could pull it off and at least make 1 round but it does not appear that is in the cards at this time which just sucks.

I'll continue to help make sure everything is organized and lined up for this awesome weekend and I cant wait to hear/see all of the recaps about the great times that were had.

Sorry fellas

A post that I feared I would have to type out but was living on hope it wasnt going to end up this way.

We finally have a closing date set for the sale of our home, Monday October 28th. This means that I have to be packed up and moved out into a storage unit 4 hours away by Sunday. Because of that Robman and I will not be able to attend golf this weekend. I was hoping there was a way I could pull it off and at least make 1 round but it does not appear that is in the cards at this time which just sucks.

I'll continue to help make sure everything is organized and lined up for this awesome weekend and I cant wait to hear/see all of the recaps about the great times that were had.

Sorry fellas
man what a bummer. but it sounds like your hands are tied just a bit. no worries bro we will catch you next time. if you need any final details or loose ends tightened with golf this weekend let me know

Unfortunately, I am going ot have to cancel my trip this weekend as well. Plans have come up and my wife and I's schedules were mixed up. So I am going to have to cancel. I was happy I at least got to play in Hubbard with everyone last weekend. It was great to meet everyone and while I am bummed I can't make it this Saturday, I am looking forward to seeing all of you at the OH Invitational in 2014, wherever that may be!

Have a blast out there guys!

im gonna quote Mike Lombardi for a second. "What in the hell is goin on out here?"

sure do. but now whos gonna bring the cards to see whos playing with who? :)

sure do. but now whos gonna bring the cards to see whos playing with who? :)

lol we will just organize 4somes ahead of time to keep it simple

Put me down for the Sunday round Mike, I just found out my wife will be tied up all day so I'm free to play!

Sorry fellas

well get house hunting up north so we can have lots of Cleveland area THP outings next year :clapp:

well get house hunting up north so we can have lots of Cleveland area THP outings next year :clapp:

may be locking down a place in Stow today

Put me down for the Sunday round Mike, I just found out my wife will be tied up all day so I'm free to play!

locked and loaded!

close enough :act-up: i played a place called roses run this year down there. it wasnt bad it was pretty hard but the course was nice for the $

i hope you do. this whole moving process has been confusing and stressful for me just to read. cant imagine the crap your dealing with. good luck on the place in Stow

Back