Bucks Custom Bettinardi

awesome putter!

Pretty good. Distance control wasn't great the greens in the morning were prob the fastest greens I've played on ever in PA and the after noon round was much slower but I only had one 3 jack I think and it was on the first hole 50' lag putt over a huge ridge. Afternoon I started making a lot of 6-8' putts which felt good I just need some time with her and I know she'll be just fine in my bag. Really good feedback though I was really happy I went with the sound ports. I can't wait to get a winter of practice under my belt with it. And sticking with this for the year ( for the most part) haha

Good stuff man. Took me a good year to really gel with my putter. I'm really liking those sound ports. Looking forward to hitting it on the practice green sometime soon.

got another round in with this putter this weekend i was rolling everything in i must have 1 putt 7 holes and i didn't miss inside of 6' all day such confidence with it already gonna be working with her all winter too watch out come spring.

got another round in with this putter this weekend i was rolling everything in i must have 1 putt 7 holes and i didn't miss inside of 6' all day such confidence with it already gonna be working with her all winter too watch out come spring.

Sounds like my Betti

Less the price tag

Back