THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

I move into a tie for first with a win..go cruz!!!

I looked to counter but the bye weeks have me handcuffed. Also the thought of no backup QB with so many getting hurt makes me nervous. Cam goes down and then I'm in a world of hurt. At least BigBen would fill in enough to get by.

I move into a tie for first with a win..go cruz!!!

Cruz doesnt have to go for you to win. Freeman is winning it for you by putting on one of the worst displays of passing I've ever seen.

I should be fired as an owner for making that decision.

Oh well Ar least I got in the SeeMore Putting Extravaganza today. So the day was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six offers out...

Cruz doesnt have to go for you to win. Freeman is winning it for you by putting on one of the worst displays of passing I've ever seen.

I should be fired as an owner for making that decision.

Oh well Ar least I got in the SeeMore Putting Extravaganza today. So the day was pretty good.

With Wilson and Smith on your bench why do you even own Freeman? I bet Ponder and Cassel feel worthless.

I'm going to lose because I was counting on the aweful Giants. Eli looks totally clueless and uncomfortable never getting set on most of his throws. Another week that Randle outscores Nicks. NY please trade Nicks!! There are plenty of good teams with injured WR's where his value would go up.

I looked to counter but the bye weeks have me handcuffed. Also the thought of no backup QB with so many getting hurt makes me nervous. Cam goes down and then I'm in a world of hurt. At least BigBen would fill in enough to get by.

That link you provided is pretty cool. That 5 for 5 trade I made involving AP and Manning actually has me taking the worst of it...

Well I pulled out another win this week!! Starting to look up finally.

Damn good game with DPGator33's team this week, we tied at 109 points. No other team in League 4 had more points than either one of our teams, seems fitting that neither one of us took a loss this week.

I managed to get lucky with a win. Crawling back in this.

Now 5 and 2 and still in first in my league... after a scare yesterday that saw me scratch out a win by 1.5 points.

With Wilson and Smith on your bench why do you even own Freeman? I bet Ponder and Cassel feel worthless.

Why indeed. I outsmarted myself. Thinking he would be out to prove something, I picked him up this week on waivers. Well he did prove something. Ha

Plus at 2-4 you've got to shake things up.

Any trade offers for Freeman? Ha ha.

Lost by 3.5 points....again! Left points on the bench and I'm upset about it! Onto the week 8 thread!

Lost by 2 points grrr!! I went to bed needing 3 points to win and never got them!!

Lost by 2 points grrr!! I went to bed needing 3 points to win and never got them!!

Thats a tough loss. I thought you were going to be ok with Eli and Cruz going.

I'm going to lose because I was counting on the aweful Giants. Eli looks totally clueless and uncomfortable never getting set on most of his throws. Another week that Randle outscores Nicks. NY please trade Nicks!! There are plenty of good teams with injured WR's where his value would go up.
I can't believe you didn't win. Nicks had two long targets he should have had

I got killed this week, hence all the trades, hopefully my new team will perform the rest of the way, and I'm hoping some injuries heal quickly!!!

Me 3. Eli stinks

I went into this week as a projected 40 point favorite and lost by 22... OUCH!!!!

Back