Landed a great job!

Congrats Man

Congrats man, always an exciting time.

Congrats on the new job.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Congrats! Landing that first job after college is such an awesome feeling

Congrats on the job!!!

Congrats on the job!

Congrats on the job! Always good to know people.

Congrats on the new job!

Congrats on the new job

That's good news, BogeyMan!

Congrats on the job, and best of luck!

What great news! Congrats

Congrats on the new career!

Congrats!!! Good luck with the new career!

Congrats. ..those are hard to come by these days.

Congratulations!!

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new job!

Congrats man! That's awesome! :)

Welcome to the working world. It's great, but before you know it you'll look back and miss your college days.

Congrats !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow guys, I never expected this much of an outpour of support and I cannot begin to thank all of you for all of your kind words and how much it means to me. I've actually been a member of the real world now, lol I graduated high school in 08 and started college in the January 09, well, things went downhill here bad around that time with many of the plants leaving for other countries and others just laying off workers. My mom and dad worked at the same plant, my dad had been there 20 something years and my mom had been there for around 10, both of them got let go from the company so we were left with very little income coming in. After that, I got a job to pay for my schooling and even had to take a few years off in between to save up to finish up my degree. I guess I had to kinda grow up faster than I would've liked and looking back even though I didn't get to have as much fun as most people do in college I really am appreciative of how it all turned out because it really taught me how to appreciate the small things in life.

Congrats on the new job. Hope it all goes well.

Back