Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that face!! How freaking adorable is that.

Don't let the face fool you - he is pure trouble and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cookie, I don't know you do it. They are gorgeous dogs and I would be bringing everyone of them home.

That's Brownie. She has been there too long and is by far and away one of the absolute sweetest dogs I have ever encountered. I so so wish that I was able to take her home.

Every day that I go in there she is the first dog I go in & get to spend time with outside.

Brownie is adorable. How old is she?? Any reason why she's been there so long?

The dog looking at the Texas Capitol Building

10417352906_5ccc25f800.jpg

The dog enjoying a cool October Morning

10417355345_0f1c30f72e.jpg

Brownie is adorable. How old is she?? Any reason why she's been there so long?

She a bit over 2 years.

She was adopted but the dogs at home didn't like her so she was returned. Other than that, no idea.

She a bit over 2 years.

She was adopted but the dogs at home didn't like her so she was returned. Other than that, no idea.

Emily keeps begging me to let us go check her out but we just can't so it right now, and sadly the stigma of the pit bull would handcuff our future apartment search.

574449_4399007255627_1287133391_n.jpg
548308_3679603710988_1360476643_n.jpg

This is my chocolate lab Beau. He turns 2 years old today and I couldn't be happier. He is such a smart dog, has a better personality than some humans, and is always there for me. Oh, and did I mention he is a great golf ball picker when I chip in the back yard, 3 at a time! Happy birthday buddy.

Had to cut down the catnip in the backyard with freezing temps on their way. I put it on the kitchen counter for 5 minutes and busted somebody.

2ysy6u4y.jpg

Had to cut down the catnip in the backyard with freezing temps on their way. I put it on the kitchen counter for 5 minutes and busted somebody.

2ysy6u4y.jpg

Hahaha Look at that face...all I can see with that face is..."you have been depriving me of this?!?!"

Hahaha Look at that face...all I can see with that face is..."you have been depriving me of this?!?!"

At this point, I think he was wondering where his munchies were. :)

One of smaller boys at 8 days old. Once they start getting around and I can see some personality, I will start naming them.
a7e5esaq.jpg

Co-Pilot Brix
ery8ahus.jpg

All settled in.
y5agaqu3.jpg

esazuzu5.jpg

Everyone decided I needed to be dog piled.
Black one is Missy, Shitzu is Eloise

y2a4ejat.jpg

They like it when we actually make the bed

I tap, therefore I am

My "at home" boys (2 of 4 at least). Haha

Rufus digging the belly rub:

yjeba7at.jpg

Ollie sleeping on couch:

2egujata.jpg

Going to pick up our first dog tomorrow in St Louis, Jordy!

eru9ades.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Not sure if he was happy to see me or cold - but it was a nice welcome home.

yjyzerat.jpg

Here's Lille....found her at the course a couple weeks ago.

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

Here my couch buddy for the Red Sox game. She is my aunt and uncle's dog . I believe she is a black lab and pointer mix. Absolutely love this dog. As you can see, she loves having her picture taken.

ja7atubu.jpg

She didn't even make the 5th inning.

yjabyben.jpg

If my dog was on duck dynasty...
e2u2uju4.jpg

lol

That's funny as we have a Brittany (Rocky) that looks exactly the same!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back