Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Second teammate, after all, #YoureWithChad :D also #ImWithChad

Haha good point! I should say first THP teammate I suppose!

I also have some definite goals to achieve before #TheKing:

1) First and foremost, PUTTING. I average around 36 putts a round right now, partially from stupid 3 putts due to terrible lags, and partially from missing too many clutch putts in the 4 - 10 foot range. I've made some encouraging progress lately by not fidgeting too much over the ball, but I've got some definite work to do.
2) Chipping. Also starting to improve, but I don't do a good job leaving myself makeable putts after missing greens.
3) Quit leaving shots short and right. This one will probably require a couple lessons over the winter, but when I miss greens I nearly always miss short and right. Sometimes its from picking the wrong club, but mostly it's from swinging outside-in.
Got 6 months to improve!

Last edited:
I'm probably massively jumping the gun on this, but it's never too early to start planning. Can't help but be excited I suppose :D
JB, I have a few questions that have come to mind after thinking on this a bit. Not sure if you can answer now or not, but here goes:

1) Are there any plans for discounts for those who have to stay additional nights? Flying out of Orlando Sunday night is much more expensive than Monday morning, plus I don't really want to rush out of there right after the event. Also there is the chance I may need a Thursday night room as well - I plan on red-eyeing it from Seattle as of now, but if the extra night isn't too expensive I wouldn't mind actually getting some sleep instead...

2) Will transportation to/from the airport be on us?

I wonder when the next contest will be announced. I sure cant wait to submit my entry!

#ImWithChad

I wonder when the next contest will be announced. I sure cant wait to submit my entry!

#ImWithChad

Well if you like getting crushed by the Harry Arnett power house then I guess you would be excited to enter on chads team.

Well if you like getting crushed by the Harry Arnett power house then I guess you would be excited to enter on chads team.

Hahaha don't start your comedy! We all know Harry's squad is going to get squashed!!!

Hahaha don't start your comedy! We all know Harry's squad is going to get squashed!!!

You must have glaucoma and have taken your "meds"

#KeepDreamin

You must have glaucoma and have taken your "meds"

I think you've been living up in the clouds for to long, have you seen Harry's swing lately?

I think you've been living up in the clouds for to long, have you seen Harry's swing lately?

Saw it in Texas and I've seen mine plenty. Im glad chad will have so many people supporting him when he gets so down after his team gets destroyed in April.

I'm predicting that Harry will helicopter his driver and start spouting all manner of profanities after he shanks his opening drive.

#ImWithChad

Via Tapatalk4

i predict chad will miss the first 4 holes because he just can't get his hair perfect in that florida humidity!

#imwithharry

All part of the strategy. Make the other team think they have it in the bag and then POW! Birdie bonanza on Harry's team.

We only have four chosen and the action is already solid. This is going to be a fun event to follow even better to be a part of. It just too bad that all the Harry supports will be sad after the event when Chad leads the winning team.
#imwithchad

I have a feeling this is going to be HUGE, and I'm not talking about Chad's combover either!

#Imwithharry.

JM

We only have four chosen and the action is already solid. This is going to be a fun event to follow even better to be a part of. It just too bad that all the Harry supports will be sad after the event when Chad leads the winning team.
#imwithchad

Yep, this is gonna be an event for the ages. A little more enjoyable for us supporting Chad though. Victory will be ours.

I'm realizing that half of this board is delusional. Harry is merely letting Chad and his team play so that he won't have to hear the complaining later. Victory is ours, playing the rounds is a mere formality at this point.

All the banter is awesome, everyone is already so pumped and we have a long way to go! I just really feel sorry for those supporting Harry. All this time and build up and excitement to what will be just a big let down, and domination by team Chad. That's ok, we'll humor you along the way to let you think you have a chance. After all, have to keep it interesting. :D

I'm realizing that half of this board is delusional. Harry is merely letting Chad and his team play so that he won't have to hear the complaining later. Victory is ours, playing the rounds is a mere formality at this point.
You mentioned your working on your grip. Is that your grip on reality? Clearly it must be because your insight has be blurred like Harry's vision without his coke bottle lenses. Chad will only be complaining that Harry wont stop crying after being laughed off the course.

SkiBum and I are going to throw down today in a #TheKing preliminary matchup. Someone is going to come out of it with some ammunition, no doubt lol.

Does Harry wear sports goggles while golfing?

You mentioned your working on your grip. Is that your grip on reality? Clearly it must be because your insight has be blurred like Harry's vision without his coke bottle lenses. Chad will only be complaining that Harry wont stop crying after being laughed off the course.

What do they put in the water down there? or is it the sun affecting you? You pretty much have lost your mind the last 2 weeks. Neither Chad or your team at the gauntlet has a chance.

We'll all throw on the coke bottle lenses to support Harry if need be. I can't imagine the lowly feeling of being beat by an entire team with blurred vision and a raging captain!

What do they put in the water down there? or is it the sun affecting you? You pretty much have lost your mind the last 2 weeks. Neither Chad or your team at the gauntlet has a chance.
There you go, forgetting what thread you're in. Chad will be the victor and Team Panda will take the Gauntlet

Yep, this is gonna be an event for the ages. A little more enjoyable for us supporting Chad though. Victory will be ours.

You guys realize this is a golf match, and not a hair styling contest, right? Chad doesn't stand a chance, and anyone unfortunate enough to be on his team is only kidding themselves if they think they're on the winning team.

#ImWithHarry

You guys realize this is a golf match, and not a hair styling contest, right? Chad doesn't stand a chance, and anyone unfortunate enough to be on his team is only kidding themselves if they think they're on the winning team.

#ImWithHarry
umm have you seen Harry play golf? Chad not only has game but great hair. You guys only focus on the hair, don't let the golden locks blind you

Back