I haven't watched F1 in years but with Honda getting back into it, I'll have to start watching again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I wonder what lotus is going to do next year, go after young and talented Hulkenburg. Or get the experience of Massa. They would benefit from either, going to be interesting.

I wonder what lotus is going to do next year, go after young and talented Hulkenburg. Or get the experience of Massa. They would benefit from either, going to be interesting.

I hope the Hulk goes to Lotus. Hulkenberg and Grosjean would make an excellent pairing for that team. If Williams have any sense whatsoever, they will sign Massa, especially as his engineer Rob Smedley has left Ferrari to join them. Those 2 obviously have a very good relationship. There are also internet rumors that Ross Brawn will be joining Williams. Can't see that myself, but would be awesome if true, it's about time Williams got back to where they belong, winning races.

I hope the Hulk goes to Lotus. Hulkenberg and Grosjean would make an excellent pairing for that team. If Williams have any sense whatsoever, they will sign Massa, especially as his engineer Rob Smedley has left Ferrari to join them. Those 2 obviously have a very good relationship. There are also internet rumors that Ross Brawn will be joining Williams. Can't see that myself, but would be awesome if true, it's about time Williams got back to where they belong, winning races.

That's if Grosjean can get out of his own way and not wreck out half the year. But, I agree. Williams SHOULD get Massa and Hulk should go to Lotus.

Also, Am I the only one who likes the new Honda motor sound? It sounds like the F1 cars of old. No more high strung buzzing that's annoying as hell.

Couldn't agree more, Williams needs somebody like Massa. Him and Botas would be wonderful together. But you know how Frank is when it comes to drivers. He needs to realize you get what you pay for when it comes to that. I don't see Ross leaving Mercedes, its his brain child. And between him and Toto Wolfe they might have what it takes to get a jump next year.

That's if Grosjean can get out of his own way and not wreck out half the year. But, I agree. Williams SHOULD get Massa and Hulk should go to Lotus.

Also, Am I the only one who likes the new Honda motor sound? It sounds like the F1 cars of old. No more high strung buzzing that's annoying as hell.

When Roman is good, he's great. I want to see him at potential for an entire year, great talent just sporadic.

26 and already 4 time champion! He's gonna reach double figures! A great interview with him on the BBC too, the total opposite of Schumacher. A really humble genuine guy! Still would like to see him not win next year mind LOL

26 and already 4 time champion! He's gonna reach double figures! A great interview with him on the BBC too, the total opposite of Schumacher. A really humble genuine guy! Still would like to see him not win next year mind LOL

haha, yea. Vettel deserved this championship more than the others, he drove consistent, smart, and fast all year. Now I'm ready for next year, going to be interesting to see short noses and narrow front wings again. We need an even playing field.

Sky news reporting today that unofficially Ross Brawn is leaving Mercedes. It also reports that he hopes to stay in F1. As I said earlier, all the rumors were Williams, but I'd love to see him move to McLaren, especially as Paddy Lowe left McLaren to move to Mercedes.

Wow, that's big. Like big big, it could change the whole landscape next season.

Ross and Jenson have history. We'll have to see what happens.

Massa confirmed as a Williams driver for next year.

Massa confirmed as a Williams driver for next year.

Great move by Williams. However, the real winner here is Bottas. Massa knows he's getting older and he will pass on his knowledge to a supremely talented Bottas.

In other rumor news, Perez is out at McLaren and of all people, Kevin Magnussen is the one to replace him. He drove in the Renault feeder series (kinda like an Formula 4). His times were good, but this is a massive risk for McLaren. That means Perez is most likely going to Force India (Di Resta out probably). Hulkenberg or Maldonado will end up with Lotus. Di Resta will go to Sauber if Hulk leaves. Toro Rosso will call up Daniil Kvyat. Caterham will call up the American Alexander Rossi (at least, that's what everyone thinks).

Holy confusion.

Someone mention a Williams driver? Hehehe

Wrong one! Haha

Dang, well its the only one I'll ever get to drive, lol.

Alot of us wish we could drive it. Too bad the car is worth hundreds of thousands LOL

Alot of us wish we could drive it. Too bad the car is worth hundreds of thousands LOL

How cool would that be, I'd wet my pants doing half their speed.

If you have time, I suggest you watch this whole video. Gives a good idea about how insane this stuff is.
[video=youtube;EGUZJVY-sHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUZJVY-sHo[/video]

F1

I don see Magnussen as being a massive risk for McLaren. 1 because they are crap at the minute anyway, and 2 he is part of McLaren's young driver development programme, the same programme that developed Lewis Hamilton. McLaren aren't the sort of team to take a punt on someone, I'm not too familiar with him, but he's obviously showing tremendous potential.
Maldonado and his wheel barrow full of money to Lotus. Hulkenberg to Force India to partner DiResta are my predictions.

I don see Magnussen as being a massive risk for McLaren. 1 because they are crap at the minute anyway, and 2 he is part of McLaren's young driver development programme, the same programme that developed Lewis Hamilton. McLaren aren't the sort of team to take a punt on someone, I'm not too familiar with him, but he's obviously showing tremendous potential.
Maldonado and his wheel barrow full of money to Lotus. Hulkenberg to Force India to partner DiResta are my predictions.

They took the risk with Perez IMO. He was pretty inexperienced. I know Magnussen is showing promise, but there's a difference between setting laps and racing a GP. Hell, Bruno Senna was supposed to be the next best thing!

I agree with you. Maldonado to Lotus. Hulk to Force India. But I disagree with you on DiResta. Even though he's quality, he'll be out to make room for Perez. Where DiResta lands, I have no idea. He's got alot of talent though. I would love to see him in a Sauber.

If Force India keep Sutil over DiResta, then they are eejuts! As for Checo, I never rated him that highly. I think he was fortunate to end up in that McLaren in the first place.

If Force India keep Sutil over DiResta, then they are eejuts! As for Checo, I never rated him that highly. I think he was fortunate to end up in that McLaren in the first place.

It what happens when you have the country of Mexico at your side. And I do agree that Force India SHOULD keep DiResta, but they won't. Sutil is consistent and gets results.

We'll see ;)

I think DiResta is a special talent who deserves a drive with a team like McLaren or Mercedes, but F1 is too much about money now a days. It's difficult when you have Perez and Maldonado running around with seemingly endless amounts of money.

Back