2013 Albatross Club Memberships - Closed For Now

Ready to sign up for my first Albatross Club membership. Membership has it's privileges.

All ready. From what I have heard through the grapevine this membership is worth more than the $30.00.

Definitely in for 2014.

The THP AC is by far the best value in golf. Can't wait to sign up.

Just a head's up that the 2014 Albatross Club will be open for signups very soon.
The club signup begins early, but runs from 1/1 to 12/31 for 2014.
Club membership has a lot of perks and one must be a member of the AC to partake in THP events.
Cost for early signup (before 1/1) will be the same as in year's past at $29.95. If one chooses to signup after 1/1 the cost will be $34.95.

There are a slew of goodies coming with the club this year that we think people will really like. As well as quite a bit more that we will outline in a new thread very soon.

Thank god!!!

I've got to sign ip for 2014!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I am now officially paying attention - signin' me up as soon as I see the "open" sign :act-up:

I'm in for 2014. Sadly the 2013 membership signup ended shortly after I joined. But Can't wait to show support for 2014!

When is the 2014 season opening.....sign me up

Are there any requirements (ie post count, attending thp events) for joining the Albatross Club?

Or is it a means of the forum members to give back to a community that gives members so much.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Are there any requirements (ie post count, attending thp events) for joining the Albatross Club?

Or is it a means of the forum members to give back to a community that gives members so much.

Definitely no post count requirements. It is a way to give back, but includes a whole lot more.
Gift package
Discount on store items for a year
THP Fantasy sports leagues
THP events are for AC members only
Special contests
And more.

Albatross Club 2014 is not a decision that needs to be made, it's just a given. Looking forward to more details.

Definitely no post count requirements. It is a way to give back, but includes a whole lot more.
Gift package
Discount on store items for a year
THP Fantasy sports leagues
THP events are for AC members only
Special contests
And more.

Perfect! This sounds like an amazing option. And will be something I will be considering when it becomes available.

I cant wait for signups to open. AC Club is a must for me

I'll think about signing up.....
Who am I trying to kid? Of course I'm signing up!!

Also whoever signs up after me will be signed up BY me!
A way for me to give back, and do something nice!

Just call me.... Barb

I'll think about signing up.....
Who am I trying to kid? Of course I'm signing up!!

Also whoever signs up after me will be signed up BY me!
A way for me to give back, and do something nice!

Just call me.... Barb

Very kind of you MS, but with the way the system works, it would be very hard to tell.

Very kind of you MS, but with the way the system works, it would be very hard to tell.

Really? Bummer!
Got any ideas on how I could get that done that would not create a headache for you or Morgan?

Just call me.... Barb

Really? Bummer!
Got any ideas on how I could get that done that would not create a headache for you or Morgan?

Just call me.... Barb

No. Perhaps once you are a member next year, just buy a few things from the store and give them away to a random AC member?

Really? Bummer!

Just call me.... Barb

Talk about a stand up guy.

JB you just took my idea...

Really? Bummer!

Just call me.... Barb

Hold some type of little contest, or random drawing? Awesome gesture btw!

Got involved too late this year to be a part of the Albatross Club. Hopefully I can make up for it in 2014?

Got involved too late this year to be a part of the Albatross Club. Hopefully I can make up for it in 2014?

You better! You have a LOT of catching up to do! 2014 Albatross Members, this next year is going to ROCK!

Didn't see a thread, but saw the sneak peek post on Twitter...all I will say is...looking good

Yeah just seen the posts Dev, should have thought of checking in that thread :D

I am a new member and plan on signing up for the Albatross Club for 2014 as soon as it opens.

Back