Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 (unofficial)

oh hey, fantasy hockey!

yahoo finally updated their Roster Manager. now i can change my roster more efficiently without switching back and.............no one cares. i'll shut up.

can we switch the casual league to be the serious league?
Fine with me!!!

I took a beat down in week 2. Had a great week three though, going 8-1-1 and 8-2-0. Time to take on TBonafide and Jlukes this week!

I had a good week at 7-2-1. Feeling a little better about my team.

I took a beat down in week 2. Had a great week three though, going 8-1-1 and 8-2-0. Time to take on TBonafide and Jlukes this week!

Tyno sought to take revenge for the beating I placed upon you. He took the week but only 4-5-1. MPLefty, I'm coming for you!

First place after a pretty solid week.

Tyno sought to take revenge for the beating I placed upon you. He took the week but only 4-5-1. MPLefty, I'm coming for you!

one more goal woulda been nice.
we sure did put on a goalie clinic last week tho...

We're coming for you! My guys don't score much, but get lots of helpers.

one more goal woulda been nice.
we sure did put on a goalie clinic last week tho...

Seriously! Our numbers were ridiculous. I had thought about benching Luongo against the Isles and didn't, those 4 goals were the difference. I couldn't believe with all the guys I had going last night, no one else could get a goal.

Anyhow, hope everyone is enjoying as much as I. So nice to have a full season this year!

Shoot, shoot you rediculous bunch of loosers. I'm getting hammered in shots on goal and my goalies can't save a beach ball.

Anyone have a starting goalie they're willing to move?

I'll move Pavelec if you are interested in him.

Depends on your needs and wants haha.

Letang just isn't good enough. I'm losing hard on both.

TTing

According to the stats, not really. Offered up my best dman

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Back