Status
Not open for further replies.
Standing in line in(assumably) cold Boston does not make me jealous. I might be slightly more jealous if he gets in.

I wouldn't be thrilled about standing in line for 6 hours but it is a small price to pay to get in. One thing is looking good - I am going to end up with some Red Sox gear tomorrow. He has already bought a Red Sox winter hat and umbrella that he didn't want in the two hours he has been there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheres Texashacker? Maybe out getting me my Wacha jersey?

Wheres Texashacker? Maybe out getting me my Wacha jersey?

Stuck on the plane with the rest of the Cardinals mike. Haha 6 hours sitting on the Tarmac yesterday must have sucked.

Really hope Wacha can get us back in the series tonight. I know you will be pulling for him Mike

Stuck on the plane with the rest of the Cardinals mike. Haha 6 hours sitting on the Tarmac yesterday must have sucked.

Really hope Wacha can get us back in the series tonight. I know you will be pulling for him Mike

Yep, just need 3 or 4 runs by the offense to be on the safe side.

Wacha is going to do what Josh Beckett did to the Yankees in 2003. Gonna go into Boston and pitch a gem. WACHA WACHA WACHA SON!!!

Yep, just need 3 or 4 runs by the offense to be on the safe side.

Against Lackey I think it's possible. I mean we did score 7 off of Kershaw. I am wondering where that offense has been this series. Or the offense that hit .330 with RISP the entire 162 game season for that matter. If the bats don't wake up then it will end tonight. I have faith they will. This team has battled back before

Against Lackey I think it's possible. I mean we did score 7 off of Kershaw. I am wondering where that offense has been this series. Or the offense that hit .330 with RISP the entire 162 game season for that matter. If the bats don't wake up then it will end tonight. I have faith they will. This team has battled back before

Any word on the lineup? Beltran better not be hitting 4th again.

Sorry to burst all of you Wacha homers' bubbles, but the Sox WILL be celebrating another World Series Championship tonight (or more likely very early tomorrow morning)!

Any word on the lineup? Beltran better not be hitting 4th again.

I think lineups become available about 2 hours before first pitch.

I am looking for some good stuff from Wacha tonight. But like you have said, if the bats don't come alive, it will be a tough night.

I think the DH is going to help the Cardinals alot. Being able to get Craig in there for 4 AB's

It's going to help the Red Sox too being able to get Napoli some ABs.

I dont care about that homeless looking freak. He cant handle the WACHA!!!

looks like the 97 Indians were the last team to go on the road facing elimination and win game 6. So perhaps since MikeDean is on the Cards bandwagon that could be a good sign. Hopefully Wacha unleashes his inner Chad Ogea

I dont care about that homeless looking freak. He cant handle the WACHA!!!

But I bet he could take Craig in a foot race right now!

looks like the 97 Indians were the last team to go on the road facing elimination and win game 6. So perhaps since MikeDean is on the Cards bandwagon that could be a good sign. Hopefully Wacha unleashes his inner Chad Ogea

The Cardinals did it back in the day as well. I just try and remember 2011 game 6 and 2012 game 5 NLDS against the Nats and it reminds me this team is never out of it

It if doesnt work out, i'll find someone else to blame it on

But I bet he could take Craig in a foot race right now!

Dont need to run when you are doing a HR trot around the bases. #Boom

The Cardinals did it back in the day as well. I just try and remember 2011 game 6 and 2012 game 5 NLDS against the Nats and it reminds me this team is never out of it

that 2011 Game 6 was one of my favorite baseball games to watch. Just awesome. They have to do that again, only this time on the road. They have been a tough team to close out for the last few years.

that 2011 Game 6 was one of my favorite baseball games to watch. Just awesome. They have to do that again, only this time on the road. They have been a tough team to close out for the last few years.

That was the best baseball game I've ever seen and arguably the best World Series game of all time honestly.

It won't be Wachas fault. I'm already ready to blame a faulty plane if they don't win

That...or the lack of power...too many scrawny guys that look like Punters

Dont need to run when you are doing a HR trot around the bases. #Boom

Craig will not be doing any HR trots and Wacha will not toe the rubber past the third inning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back