Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'd be down, Francis. Who else is in? I know jwdke and chosenbmik are down there.

Taps away

Cool

I might be able to play on Sunday. It doesn't look any further than Mills Creek for me.

I'm not going to be down in Southern NJ this weekend but if your up for a round up North let me know.

Anyone up for a round this weekend?

I might play Friday morning depending on the weather

My plans have changed and will not be able to play this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Was talking to Buck about playing next weekend. Anyone up for a round Saturday morning (11/9) Any course suggestions? I was thinking Heron Glen again but I would prefer to not pay ~$80. Not sure when their off season rates kick in. If anyone has a different course suggestion I am all ears.

Was talking to Buck about playing next weekend. Anyone up for a round Saturday morning (11/9) Any course suggestions? I was thinking Heron Glen again but I would prefer to not pay ~$80. Not sure when their off season rates kick in. If anyone has a different course suggestion I am all ears.

I can play next weekend. Just tell me when and where.

I played Cranberry last weekend. $47 via Golfnow and not a wait anywhere at anytime. Course was in great condition.

I'm in! Only other courses that I have played that are in the middle are Mercer Oaks and Neshanic Valley.

Have to work :(

I may be in next Saturday. Royce Brook has some hot deals this time of year. That may be an option? Wednesday would actually be the best day haha.

Kevin and his lovely wife Lee, are going to come up from DC to play with us. Called around a little. Initially though of Heron Glen but they have an event on Saturday. Called Neshanic Valley. He said I need a headcount and then to call the manager. I think thats probably our best option. If you want to play next Saturday morning around 9-10am let me know ASAP via pm.

Kevin and his lovely wife Lee, are going to come up from DC to play with us. Called around a little. Initially though of Heron Glen but they have an event on Saturday. Called Neshanic Valley. He said I need a headcount and then to call the manager. I think thats probably our best option. If you want to play next Saturday morning around 9-10am let me know ASAP via pm.
Pretty excited to tee it with you guys!

I'm still in

I'm in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So far I have the following people for Saturday November 9th at around 9am. Thinking Neshanic Valley unless someone has a better idea:

Me
Buckjob
T2GRN
LeeB
fireitup

Anyone else that wants to come please let me know as soon as possibly. Trying to get a group rate and a bit of a discount.

So far I have the following people for Saturday November 9th at around 9am. Thinking Neshanic Valley unless someone has a better idea:

Me
Buckjob
T2GRN
LeeB
fireitup

Anyone else that wants to come please let me know as soon as possibly. Trying to get a group rate and a bit of a discount.

Eff it. Just moved my lesson to friday afternoon. Count me in as long as we tee off by 915 (going to talk to the wife tonight)

I have family coming in from out of town and we plan on seeing them saturday afternoon.

Atta boy. We are planning on as close to 9am as possible. I knew the lure of playing with your teammate was too much for you to pass up. Haha

Bleh turns out I can't make it Saturday, my sister has a wedding to goto and I need to watch my nephew. :disapointed:

If you play the lake course give the 7th hole kick in the rear for me, last time I was there with Jeff, Mitch and Skipper I was on pace to break 100 and put 2 in the water and wound up with an 11!

Bleh turns out I can't make it Saturday, my sister has a wedding to goto and I need to watch my nephew. :disapointed:

If you play the lake course give the 7th hole kick in the rear for me, last time I was there with Jeff, Mitch and Skipper I was on pace to break 100 and put 2 in the water and wound up with an 11!

Bring the kid with you

Wish I could go on the 9th but I have to work. Anyone want to play on Monday. On golfnow Royce Brook has some $49 times. Heron Glen has some $31.50 times.

Havent booked anything yet. Waiting to see if anyone else wants to get in on this. We currently have:

Me
Buck
Kevin
Lee
Joe
Jeff

Would love to get 2 more and make it an even 8.

Back