Putting W/ Glove On

I do not wear a glove when I putt. I dont because I take my glove off after every shot. Putting it on is part of the pre shot routine.. since my putting routine doesnt envolve the glove I simply just dont put it on...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Every stroke is with glove on except for putts. Left rain gloves on last week while putting and HATED it.

Glove off on everything inside of 60 yards. During cold weather, gloves off only around the green, but NEVER putt with gloves on. No feel.

I put my glove on my hand on the first tee and it doesn't come off untill I'm putting the bag back in the truck.

I do the same thing. I even go so far as to put my cell phone in my right back pocket, where I would normally keep my wallet, because it's a pain to get my gloved hand into my pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1) I putt without my glove

2) because I sweat from my hands to conserve the glove. I also feel I have better feel and control of the putt

3) never noticed any actual performance gains

Tapping from my IPhone

I take the glove off to putt only when hot. Otherwise I don't see any difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wear my glove putting. Just can't be bothered to take it off. I've practice putted with and without it and don't notice any difference at all.

Usually with my glove on, though not always.

I have just always kept my glove on, this way I am used to putting with it on when I have the winter gloves on. You really don't want to take them off if you have to wear them.

glove comes off on and around the green. Perception is I have better control/feel but in reality I am sure there is absolutely zero difference.

My glove goes on at the first hole and doesn't come off again till ive finished the 18th. Ive tried putting with it off and I think I putt better with it on to be honest, so if it works why change it.

1.) I do not wear my glove while putting.

2.) I'm not sure why I don't. Never have and now if I do, something doesn't seem right. Probably more pyschological more than anything else.

3.) I believe I feel a difference. Whether it actually affects my putting or not would be something I would have to test.

I rarely take off my glove to putt.

I have, on a couple of occasions, consciously confronted this glove on / glove off putting and I can't say it makes any difference in my putting success rate. If the glove off offers some sense of feel, I'm missing it. It all feels the same to me with or without a glove.

The only time I see golfers take off the glove, to putt, with any semblance of consistency is the Pros, and I think they do it because they were taught to.

I feel like I'm putting with one hand if the glove is on. I can count on one hand how many times I've left it on while putting.

I dont wear my glove while putting. There is something mental about the act of taking off the glove for me, it signals that I am getting ready to putt. This starts my mental preparation. Does that always work uhhh NO hahaha

I take it off when I putt. Except when winter golfing with 2 gloves. I leave them on.

I also like taking it off when I putt so I don't have such a distinct tan line lol.

In the rain I wear it. The rest of the time it comes off

I put with my glove on. I rarely take it off.

Only gloves I've ever putted with them still on were my footjoy rain gloves. When soaked, they're so hard to take off and put on repeatedly

I putt with my glove on as it never comes off once I start playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take them off unless it's cold (like 40 degrees). It doesn't make any difference in performance.

Long putts it stays on but short ones I take it off. Also use it to control tempo so I don't rush putts.

I never putt with my glove on. It's mostly just habit now, but I do find it uncomfortable when gripping the putter.

I never putt with a glove on. Actually, I prefer to play all shots without a glove. I'm sure it's just mental for me, but I feel more connected to the club/putter without wearing one.

Back