Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.golfetail.com/c-79-golf-...t=golf_hat_sale&utm_campaign=13nov02_email_dt

xmas-131102-hats-t.jpg

There is a like new 14.5 3deep with a 5.5 shaft(I think) for sale at one of my local clubs for $125 if anyone is interested PM me.

Really nice deal on Lamkin RELs over at GolfWorks..

BX_40E4CUAAw3aI.png

This is a heck of a deal! I might have to take advantage of this, just because...I can save the grips and use them next season.

P.S....not a lot of colors to choose from, better hurry!

This is a heck of a deal! I might have to take advantage of this, just because...I can save the grips and use them next season.

What code did you use?

Nevermind figured it out!

Last edited:
Anyone have a coupon code (%off) for Budget Golf?

If someone wants standard size REL 3 GENs in black, I've got them. I'd consider trading for mid size black. You buy the mid size and we trade. If interested, PM me.

Saw this on twitter and thought I'd share.

i dont have twitter, mind posting the code?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i dont have twitter, mind posting the code?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the codes are being personalized for each person who contacts him. If you're interested, I'd suggest getting a twitter account since it's free to set up. Also, there are a lot of things on THP that go through Twitter, so you might be glad you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back