The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I definitely feel like my game is getting better. I've put more work into my game than I have in several years. I feel like the results are starting to come.

Hopefully, I can peak in December. That has been the goal since I was selected in April.

Thanks for asking!

Pretty good at the moment. Golf is weird in that even though you're getting better, you still feel like you suck. At least I do at times lol. However, I took a step back and thought about it and I'm in a pretty good spot right now. Putting is as good as it's ever been and I'm hitting the ball pretty well. Just need to keep my mind clear and my nerves down.

I think you guys mesh very well as a team. This is going to be awesome to follow. Glad to hear you are in a good spot with your game right now.

I think you guys mesh very well as a team. This is going to be awesome to follow. Glad to hear you are in a good spot with your game right now.

Love these guys. Getting to know them has been one of the biggest highlights of the whole thing.

Looks like I will be meeting a fellow DreamTeamer before the #grandaddy after all!

Teeing it up with Kevin on Saturday!

How is everyone feeling about their game as this is getting closer? I know you guys are putting in a ton of work leading up to this.

Thanks for asking and following along, we appreciate it.

As for my game, I need to improve off the tee. TH sent me to a treasure trove of information since my main miss now is a pull hook instead of the former slice. Doing some Canadan putting drills has greatly helped my putting recently, getting that pendulum feel going and not making my hands work or decelerating. Iron game is usually there for the most part, I just want to limit the duffs from here on out, which can kill my score.

Love these guys. Getting to know them has been one of the biggest highlights of the whole thing.

I think it's pretty incredible how, without much effort, the team has such a unified vision. Just awesome.

I definitely feel like my game is getting better. I've put more work into my game than I have in several years. I feel like the results are starting to come.

Hopefully, I can peak in December. That has been the goal since I was selected in April.

It's officially on just after touchdown in San Diego. I'm going to have my mean mug on in Cally HQ. Harry is getting a shoulder check instead of a handshake.

Looks like I will be meeting a fellow DreamTeamer before the #grandaddy after all!

Teeing it up with Kevin on Saturday!

Kevin is a great dude and has a beautiful swing. He's also sneaky long off the tee with his awesome baby draws.

Nice. I'm glad you were able to work that out Joe.

The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

How is everyone feeling about their game as this is getting closer? I know you guys are putting in a ton of work leading up to this.

I am really happy with my game tee to green. I am working hard on my putting now and when that comes around I will be really happy!

Played 9 with my dad tonight and shot a solid 38. Putting was good but not great. But I was really strong with my wedges and driver. Feel like I am really getting my game in shape come December.

I have become good friends with all of these guys. Tpluff and I text almost every night about our preperation for this event. Everyone here has really pushed each other and congratulated each other on their various improvements.

I cannot wait to see everyone in a little over a month

My game. I'm just going to play my game. I'm slowly working back to what I once was off the tee (I've never been stellar, but maybe 50% FIR). Going from a main miss of slice to pull hook is a challenge, luckily TH hooked me up with some videos as to why it happens and how to fix it. I'm looking at changing my grip a little bit, seeing 2 knuckles over none will, I hope, help my miss right. Canadan's 2am putting lesson is still being worked on, but with huge progress. I really think having the putting green at 10-11 stimp will help with my decel problem, since I'll be used to it over the slow 8 at the local track. What will really be key for me is to just make solid contact and keep the ball in play. If I can do those two things, meaning no duffs or tops, no duck hooks into the San Andreas fault, and playing to a number, I'm going to play well and have a ton of fun beating the #Zoocrew.

Just to give y'all an idea of our communication, we have a group text that stays alive every day! At some point, invariably, someone will send out a thought, a strategy, a comment about a round, a recent conversation that took place, etc, and the next thing you know, your phone shows you've missed 22 texts!!! It's been great. Camaraderie, brotherhood, the growing of "team", its awesome to be a part of.

So glad I asked that question. THP is behind you guys 100% and it is great to see the bond you all have formed.

I have become good friends with all of these guys. Tpluff and I text almost every night about our preperation for this event. Everyone here has really pushed each other and congratulated each other on their various improvements.

I cannot wait to see everyone in a little over a month
That's what it's all about, the journey, the relationships and the development of everyone's game, it will come to a climax when the Dream Team takes down the Zoo Crew!

So I have really been struggling with my irons lately. My woods and hybrids have been very good, but irons and wedges I have seen a ton of the S****

Freddie Kong has spent a lot of time analyzing video of me, fixing posture and a couple of other things, and we have finally found the source of the issue. I cannot wait to keep hitting the range and get my swing back to where it was just a short month or so ago. If I can get that iron swing dialed back in I am confident I will be playing the best golf of my life come December

Good deal man. I knew he'd get you squared away. You have plenty of skill. Just needed a little tweak.

So I have really been struggling with my irons lately. My woods and hybrids have been very good, but irons and wedges I have seen a ton of the S****

Freddie Kong has spent a lot of time analyzing video of me, fixing posture and a couple of other things, and we have finally found the source of the issue. I cannot wait to keep hitting the range and get my swing back to where it was just a short month or so ago. If I can get that iron swing dialed back in I am confident I will be playing the best golf of my life come December

What was the main culprit?

An over the top move that was compounded by me cutting really hard across the ball for some reason. The OTT move isn't even really that bad, but when I throw my shoulders really hard away from the ball my arms follow and cut right across the ball which leads to a pull if I somehow dont hit the hosel or a s****. I took probably 200 dry swings last night really getting that feeling of having the club sort of drop in that slot and follow the line of the backswing

One of the take always from the short period of time I've been part of the DreamTeam is . Life and golf has a totally different meaning! A clearer focus. It seems like there isn't an awaken hour that my mind doesn't wander into one of the amazing areas that is the Grandaddy. I feel absolutely blessed

Last edited:
I am so ready to get this thing going. I just want to play.

Just walked into a meeting and this was outside on the conference room door

etytejug.jpg

Back