Fav golf shoes and why

I use to wear Nike Lunar Controls.

Then I found True Linkswear. Very ugly shoes to me, but more comfortable than Lunar Controls were...

Lunar Controls still. Even after trying others. I have a pair of the newest TWs, which I like, but it isn't even close from a comfort perspective. Going to be looking at some LC IIs as we get into next season to see what kind of deals I can find.

I do have a requirement for waterproof as well and Nike fits the bill there. I do have a pair of Lunar Ascends for those hot & dry summer days though.

Adidas Adipure Motion are the best golf shoes I've ever owned. Hands down. I like them so much that I've bought 3 pairs (white, black and two tone brown) that I rotate. Absolutely fantastic quality and incredibly comfortable.

Look around and you can find some really good deals on them. I bought two pairs on Amazon earlier this year for half of the RRP. CLICK HERE

There's also a thread on them here. CLICK HERE

I love my Adidas Tour 360 ATV. Like pillows on my feet and ridiculous amounts of grip.

TW14s for me, by far the most comfortable golf shoes I have worn and totally waterproof. I wear a 13 and sometimes have issues because there are no half sizes and these fit perfect, just little bit extra room by the little toe makes them dreamy.

For the non grass range I wear True Linkswear Sensei and they have almost the same fit, just that little bit of extra width at the toes.

Most comfortable - Adidas Adicross 2 without a doubt. Not waterproof or good in the wet though. Otherwise strap them on in the morning and you will forget you are wearing golf shoes.

Very comfortable and far less likely to slip, Adidas 360 ATV's.

Nike Lunar Controls. They are comfortable, reliable in all weather, and durable (for me).

Couldn't be happier with them.

+1 to that! I read some reviews here on them and got a pair for 70 bucks on the bay and I love them

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So ive finally had a few rounds to get into testing my adidas adipure tours. They are very much a performance based shoe. I really love them because they are kinda like a track spike or football cleat etc. They are extremely lite, great grip, and have some of the best balance of any shoe not to mention performance shoe. All the good stuff said they do have a draw back. Although they feel good on your feet they dont have the best padding. Ill trade the comfort for performance.

I love my TW12s. Got them on clearance from Nike.com last winter and they have been the best shoe I've worn on the course. When they wear out, however, I will have to find something different because the current TW line is not made of real leather. Simply will not pay the high dollar for synthetic materials.

Has anyone rocked he footjoy casuals? Liking the looks of them, great for a causal round in summer?

I have them now.. they are comfortable, but they suck ( at least for me ) as far as slipping. I had the original Trues, and they were awesome - comfortable, and I can honestly say I never slipped once. The only reason I got the FJ's was because I developed plantar fasciitis and thought maybe the different fit of the Trues had something to do with that. I saw a doc later on and said he doubted that was the case unless I was running or walking a lot in them, ( I always use a cart playing on weekend mornings ) and that would only be at first anyway. I am ordering some Trues this evening for my birthday!

I used to wear the Adidas Tour 360 but I didn't like the feel of the spikes and wanted a spikeless shoe. I bought a pair of Kikkor Tour shoes and I love them. Has anyone else tried Kikkor shoes? I don't see many golfers wearing them and wonder if it is because they are not well known yet. If you are familiar with them any thoughts as to why they don't seem to be too popular?

I used to wear the Adidas Tour 360 but I didn't like the feel of the spikes and wanted a spikeless shoe. I bought a pair of Kikkor Tour shoes and I love them. Has anyone else tried Kikkor shoes? I don't see many golfers wearing them and wonder if it is because they are not well known yet. If you are familiar with them any thoughts as to why they don't seem to be too popular?

I just received my first pair of Kikkors today, and I'll try them out on the course tomorrow, but walking around in the house, they seem very comfortable. As far as why they're not popular, it's because they don't have the name Puma, Nike, Adidas, etc. on them and aren't carried in big box stores. Only golf nuts like us here on THP know about the small companies.

So far I am I'm love with my Ecco BIOMs. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I LOVE my 2012 True linkswear tours. They are very comfortable. I was turned off a bit because they are thin and not as comfy on the cement, but as soon as you hit the grass its like pillows on your feet.

For walking the course, tough to beat the Adidas Adicross IMO. Plus they are very reasonably priced and finally wore out my first pair after almost 2 years and about 200 walking rounds.

I'm wanting to try the Puma monolites and my fiancé was going to buy me a pair this week, but apparently all the southern states got the initial supply. So I'll have to wait and see.

But between my Ecco Bioms and Adizero Tours they have some pretty stiff competition to beat out.

But I sure like the looks. Puma was my first sneaker ever back in HS.

Back