Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Woods & Hybrids

Oh wow, I just got in from playing in a church sponsored scramble and naturally the first thing I did was log onto THP, there was a notification awaiting me in my in box and I immediately started getting excited hoping that I was one of the chosen testers. All I can say is thank you THP and TMaG for this awesome testing opportunity. I promise everyone that I will do my utmost to provide honest, unbiased feedback on the club that I am testing. I am so happy to be a part of such great group of testers, congrats to all of my fellow testers. Now let's bring it guys!

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to your reviews!

Congrats to all testers...Looking forward to reading your reviews

Congrats guys !

Congrats to the group , looking forward to your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

TNTCigarGuy
Nate
MayDay1775
Matthew
DawgDaddy
Tadashi70
JonD
That is a really solid group of testers. Probably one of the more impressive groups we've had in a while. Every playing level covered. With some first timers getting a feel testing and reviewing a great piece of equipment. thank you TaylorMade and THP!

Congrats to all the testers selected. Really looking forward to the thoughts on both the fairway wood and hybrid.

Congrats guys, this looks like a pretty solid club so far, it will be nice to get your thoughts on it from real world testers.

Congrats Testers
I will be testing it on my own i preorded a TP 5W

Congrats fellas, can't wait to hear what you have to share!

Congrats testers, excited to hear the reviews

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Congrats testers. Let me know about the 3 Wood as that is the one I am looking to purchase.

Congrats to the chosen ones! Awesome opportunity. Looking forward to hearing the reviews. Fingers crossed the wonderful North American winter weather cooperates for you! Nothing more frustrating than having shiny new sticks in the bag and not being able to hit them (I type as I look at my SpeedBlade irons collecting dust for the past week :( )

Congrats to the testers. I am in the market for a new hybrid and will follow the results closely.

Congrats to the testers, can't wait to see what club each person gets.

Congrats to a great group of testers!

Not sure how I missed out on this one

Congrats testers!

Congrats testers. Let me know about the 3 Wood as that is the one I am looking to purchase.

I'm sure there will be plenty written about the 3 wood, I am pretty excited to simply open my package and see which wood/hybrid I am testing.

Congrats to all the testers. I look forward to your reviews!

Congrats to all the testers! I will be following along very closely as I am looking to replace my 3w and 3hyb.

Congrats guys, it's alot of fun

Congrats to all the testers Looking forward to the feedback.

I look forward to following along here.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Rocketballz 3 wood 15*
2. What hybrid are you currently playing Titlest 585H 21*
3. LH or RH RH
4. What shaft & shaft flex is in each of those clubs? Stock RBZ Matrix Stiff, Aldila VS Proto Hybrid Stiff
5. Describe your ball flight with each of those clubs RBZ medium low piercing flight, 585H Medium high with lots of carry

Back