The one thing you can't practice without

My clubs and some water and my best "getting paid by the hour to hit balls" attitude that's about it. I never go there to beat balls just to keep everything in shape so I am in no rush to get through my bucket.

A plan.

Going to the range and mashing balls is useless. Going to the range without specific goals is useless.

I love this one. I can never figure out those guys that just swing the driver for 100 balls. I've gotten in the habit of mentally playing my favorite 9 holes while on the range if I don't have any specific plan when I get there.

My clubs...

My swing...

On a more serious note...a hat. Cant have the dome getting burnt.

Since i bought my bushnell z6 range finder this august I can't practise without it. Its made a huge difference with being able to tell the exact distances I'm hitting instead of just estimating according to the range map. Also it saves time on my wedge game practise as I don't have to pace anything off anymore.

A lack of obligations. I can never practice effectively if I know I should be spending time with the kids, or if my wife is hacked off that I've gone to the range again.

There's nothing better than being out there with beautiful weather and not a care in the world.

Headphones and a PB&J

I was just going to ask who else wears headphones to the range because I get weird looks when I do. I thought I might be breaking some unwritten rule until I talked to one of the younger pros at my home course. I have yet to see anyone else at the range with headphones on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My clubs and glove.

For me, it's my clubs, and time. Time is the hardest one.

A plan.

Going to the range and mashing balls is useless. Going to the range without specific goals is useless.

Exactly this

Tapping from my IPhone

Im with ward alignment sticks

I'd have to go with gravity. I think I'd have a hard time putting in a useful session if there were no gravity.

Back