Birdieball Putting Greens

Done

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just figured it out today also. Big day - open Twitter account (essentially clueless to start), follow Birdieball, get John@birdieball to follow me, ask for code, now waiting for code, Yikes!!
good luck bullfrog, hope we're not too late to the party :)

Just figured it out today also. Big day - open Twitter account (essentially clueless to start), follow Birdieball, get John@birdieball to follow me, ask for code, now waiting for code, Yikes!!

Don't worry Bud, just muddle thru it like me. Lol

I was expecting to get mine tomorrow, but just checked FedEx tracking & saw some of my favorite words in the world...

"out for delivery" :banana:

Got my code

I think 13.5 would be good for me...really wanna focus on 10 footers doubt I would need longer

I hear ya wish I had room for more than 9 ft with out putting through door ways right now. I do have a plan for when the garage is up and finished to put in a big putting area.

Lucky you..fedup says mine is now scheduled for sat. delivery. 5 days to go from denver to wichita which is 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 hr drive for me.
Did I say how much I hate fedup.

Got my code

me too. order placed this a.m. and already shipped. guys at birdieball are amazing and clearly understand customer service.

They estimate mine for tomorrow...but there haven't been any updates since yesterday morning....so as far as the website is concerned, my two greens are still in Henderson, Co..... But I'm sure it'll update at some point. Unless someone robbed the Fed Ex truck for all the Birdie Ball greens we seemed to have ordered! :p

I made a quick trip home to confirm it had been delivered. Yep, it was there.

I ordered the 9x2, & got the upgrade to 13.5x2. They also threw in a sleeve (about 10) of Birdie Balls, 2 pins/cups & an extra 1'x9" piece of green (not sure what that's for).

First impression right out of the box is that it's going to need to be flattened to get the curl out of the foam. It's not a lot, but the ball didn't track straight because of the undulation caused by being rolled up.

i'm also second guessing ordering the slow (9-10 stimp) green. Looks like they just used a heavy sander to rough it up to make to stimp slower.

Overall, it still seems like a good deal, but I'll have to give it a week or so before doing a full review.

Thats awesome that you got all that extra stuff. Wonder if everyone else that got the 30% off and upgrade will get it to.
I made a quick trip home to confirm it had been delivered. Yep, it was there.

I ordered the 9x2, & got the upgrade to 13.5x2. They also threw in a sleeve (about 10) of Birdie Balls, 2 pins/cups & an extra 1'x9" piece of green (not sure what that's for).

First impression right out of the box is that it's going to need to be flattened to get the curl out of the foam. It's not a lot, but the ball didn't track straight because of the undulation caused by being rolled up.

i'm also second guessing ordering the slow (9-10 stimp) green. Looks like they just used a heavy sander to rough it up to make to stimp slower.

Overall, it still seems like a good deal, but I'll have to give it a week or so before doing a full review.

Shakey make sure it's not upside down as this is a common mistake, it should have been rolled putting service out. The 1x9 piece is to stand on since you ordered the 2ft wide one.

I was expecting to get mine tomorrow, but just checked FedEx tracking & saw some of my favorite words in the world...

"out for delivery" :banana:

I am hugely disappointed, I thought mine would be here today, just checked status of delivery and saw "At U. S. Postal Service facility" allow 1 to 2 days more for delivery. What the heck is this new trend of shipping a package to the post office in my town, why not just send it directly to me? Or at the very least use U.S.P.S. Priority Mail and cut out FedEx all together?

:banghead:

Got my code today and will be ordering mine tonight or tomorrow!

I am hugely disappointed, I thought mine would be here today, just checked status of delivery and saw "At U. S. Postal Service facility" allow 1 to 2 days more for delivery. What the heck is this new trend of shipping a package to the post office in my town, why not just send it directly to me? Or at the very least use U.S.P.S. Priority Mail and cut out FedEx all together?

:banghead:

Fed ex & UPS both contract with the postal service for rural delivery. It's cheaper to pay USPS to take it the last leg since they're already going by your house anyway...

Fed ex & UPS both contract with the postal service for rural delivery. It's cheaper to pay USPS to take it the last leg since they're already going by your house anyway...

Nothing rural about Milledgeville - a Junior College with about 800 students and a State University with 8,000 students. Not a huge town but certainly not rural.

Nothing rural about Milledgeville - a Junior College with about 800 students and a State University with 8,000 students. Not a huge town but certainly not rural.

I guess fed ex is loose with their definition of rural lol

Got mine today and I am thinking this is going to be great for some indoor putting for the winter. Came with two cups, two flags, and a roll of birdie balls. With nothing to do until Sunday, I am pretty sure this thing is going to get a workout.

I got my green today. I ordered the 9' x 2' and they did upgrade to the 13.5' x 2'. They also included a sleeve of maybe 10 Birdieballs.

Mine is technically for Christmas, so other than a quick test run tonight, I don't get to use it immediately. I stretched it out across the bedroom carpet, and gees, 13.5' is pretty long. I may end up trimming a foot or two off to use as a stance mat. The quality seems pretty nice though, although on top of the carpet, the speed seemed slower than I was expecting.

I look forward to spending more time with it when I'm allowed to.

I guess fed ex is loose with their definition of rural lol

I know for a fact they still deliver here, I still see there trucks every day.

Well she's here!! Waiting to finish my room before I open her up because it's going to pretty much be the center piece to the man cave.
7e8y9una.jpg

Well she's here!! Waiting to finish my room before I open her up because it's going to pretty much be the center piece to the man cave.
Sweet take a picture when you get it set up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Mine is somewhere in the Chicagoland area....Should be here tomorrow :)

I just came in from the garage where I set my green up. The 2' width is perfect for the garage because I can just pull my car in like normal & it straddles the the green. I measured it just for the heck of it, & the dimensions are actually 14x2. when I want to put, I just back the car out of the garage.

I putted on it for an hour, but it's still not laying completely flat in some areas. It's not bad, but it's enough to cause some break. If the bumps persist, I plan on laying a 4x8 piece of plywood on it overnight to see if that will do the job.

My green came with 2 cup holes. 1 is just a normal size hole & the other can either be normal size or the small target size.

I tend to stay focused better when I make a game out of my putting practice. So tonight I made up a game where I had to get 4 balls in the normal cup & then have to get 1 in the small target cup (so par would be 5). Putting from 10 feet, the best score I was able to get tonight was 6.

I forgot to add that they also included one 2' section of the bumper rail.

Back