Everything is Adidas. Shoes, clothes, socks, belts, etc.

I'm most partial to Adidas, especially for golf shoes but I also really like the Under Armour clothing.

Only one shoe brand. ECCO shoes.

Tatptalk ~ for bringing this zombie thread back from the dead.

Nope. Not brand loyal. There are so many good quality suppliers out there!

Holy old thread revival!

I'm not really brand loyal when it comes to golf, other than shoes. That's mostly because Nikes usually fit me better though. Outside of golf is a little different. I'm a little more brand loyal with things like cars, electronics, etc.

Shoes: Ecco, the most comfortable shoes I've had.

Apparel: Puma, looks good and works well, pants...Alberto, the best golf pants I've had and most likely will ever have.

Shoes: Kikkor, because they are extremely comfortable.
Pants: Nike because they are the only company that makes a 36 length.
Hats: Puma because I only wear flat billed hats.
Anything else is random brands.

I LOVE my Under Armor shorts and pants and my Adidas polos... those are my two preferences. With shoes, I am currently in love with my Crocs golf shoes but really any comfortable "street" model works for me!

FootJoy shoes, and while I've got several brands in the closet, C9 by Champion is probably my favorite. Very comfortable, and the shoulders are cut a bit bigger than most brands, so I can wear a size that doesn't hang down to my knees untucked, and the sleeves don't come down to my elbows. As a short guy, wearing clothes that doesn't look too long is a big deal for me.

Back