Birdieball Putting Greens

Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday while I'm in Florida. Interesting to hear others were upgraded, as I can't fit the one I ordered in my house, let alone an upgrade. Guess I'm moving.

I may end up trimming a foot or two off to use as a stance mat.

I was thinking the exact same thing. 13.5' is much longer than I anticipated. But the end curls anyways so I think using that as a stance mat would be perfect.

I kinda hope they didn't upgrade my size. I went with the bigger 4' by 9' and that's about as big as the room I'm putting it in will fit. We'll have to see if I have to do some trimming or not when I open the box.

I kinda hope they didn't upgrade my size. I went with the bigger 4' by 9' and that's about as big as the room I'm putting it in will fit. We'll have to see if I have to do some trimming or not when I open the box.

They only upgrade the size if you used the "UPGRADE" promo code

Looks like mine wont be here until Tuesday. I have something from GNC coming as well, both are using FedEx Smart Post, both were in Atlanta yesterday but both are scheduled for Tuesday delivery. Super frustrating but considering the 30% off deal, the upgrade and the high probability of extra goodies...its all good.

They only upgrade the size if you used the "UPGRADE" promo code

Oh good. I'm glad. I bought the biggest size that would fit comfortably.

Looks like mine wont be here until Tuesday. I have something from GNC coming as well, both are using FedEx Smart Post, both were in Atlanta yesterday but both are scheduled for Tuesday delivery. Super frustrating but considering the 30% off deal, the upgrade and the high probability of extra goodies...its all good.

Just gives you more time to relax cause once you get it.....You may not get any rest! :p

Mine is on the FedEx truck for delivery as of 7:30am.... Hopefully they deliver it today :)

And delivered

And delivered

I am so jealous, I just did a little research on FedEx handing off to the USPS, it is called SmartPost and it seems that all it has done is slow up shipping as 2 different handlers are involved. I can state flatly that I will never use FedEx SmartPost from my end and I will not purchase from anyone that I know in advance they use it unless it is something like this purchase where it is a specialized product and I really have no choice. http://consumerist.com/2009/12/23/watch-out-for-fedex-smart-post/

Last edited:
I am so jealous, I just did a little research on FedEx handing off to the USPS, it is called SmartPost and it seems that all it has done is slow up shipping as 2 different handlers are involved. I can state flatly that I will never use FedEx SmartPost from my end and I will not purchase from anyone that I know in advance they use it unless it is something like this purchase where it is a specialized product and I really have on choice. http://consumerist.com/2009/12/23/watch-out-for-fedex-smart-post/

I just had that happen with a digital TV antenna; UPS dropped it off at the local post office. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I guess if they happen to be dropping off several packages in the area, where USPS is going to stop at anyways.

It did work out ok for mine, but I could see where it could go wrong.

I'm expecting you to spend all night on that thing, then drop 26 putts tomorrow...

Dude I can barely walk right now.....Only thing I'll be dropping tomorrow is my bag at the bag drop.....You will beat me, but I may have a stash of Captain/Orange for the round so that may help.....

Dude I can barely walk right now.....Only thing I'll be dropping tomorrow is my bag at the bag drop.....You will beat me, but I may have a stash of Captain/Orange for the round so that may help.....

Sure you should be golfing? Couldn't you have canceled 24 hours ahead? Just looked back at your text, it's your left knee too! You sure you're going to be able to hold that knee in place through your swing?

Sure you should be golfing? Couldn't you have canceled 24 hours ahead? Just looked back at your text, it's your left knee too! You sure you're going to be able to hold that knee in place through your swing?

In the words of George Lopez..... "I got this!" I'll be fine. Icing now. :)

BTW I like the commitment to captain and orange. Never doubt me when it comes to a drink recipe :D

Nope. Had my mom go over and drag it in the house. I'm at work :-(

Yea don't need to come home and its missing. My mom was suppose to order mine the urge day when I got that big discount for my Christmas gift. Idk off I can wait that long.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Like many of you, mine is a Christmas gift also. I wonder if it being rolled up in the box from now until Christmas will make getting it flat that much more difficult.

Also, my postman is going to hate me for having to deliver this giant box.

I bought two....One for me(My birthday/christmas present to myself) and one for my dad for Christmas. Mine is coming out now. I can't decide whether my dad should get his now or at Christmas. Tough decision cause I know he'll love it.

I am so jealous, I just did a little research on FedEx handing off to the USPS, it is called SmartPost and it seems that all it has done is slow up shipping as 2 different handlers are involved. I can state flatly that I will never use FedEx SmartPost from my end and I will not purchase from anyone that I know in advance they use it unless it is something like this purchase where it is a specialized product and I really have on choice. http://consumerist.com/2009/12/23/watch-out-for-fedex-smart-post/

Same here.
500 mi. 6 dys ..I guess Fedup is still using covered wagons out here

Mine actually came today! FedEx tracking was just never up to date. I only had time to open the box but they did send me some birdie balls as well! Gonna get this out tomorrow!

Great thread. DM'd John on twitter, got the 30% off code. Ordered the 2' by 9', used the upgrade promo to get upgraded to the 13' length. 2 hours after I placed the order, I received an email confirming that the order had shipped, along with a FedEx tracking number. Pretty good customer service so far. Can't wait to hit some putts on the matt. Just in time for winter!

Glad to see a lot of you getting your green on! Patience on letting them flatten, especially on carpet with a thick padding. A quick reverse bend does wonders on stubborn edges. These are going to be outstanding on cold wet days.

Back