SeeMore Putters Thread

FYI,SeeMore just updated their z section of their store to include the black carbon putters!

n/m.

I'm on the phone with Franklin. Going HAM!

FYI,SeeMore just updated their z section of their store to include the black carbon putters!

And their cameras are much better than mine! haha

c46923041a3b4eba04938058185a9b4b.jpg

I must have this putter... Though I will say that I wish they had a CS version.

What do you have up your sleeve now?! haha

This...

And the last one of these...

cd80c11a7fc0617c060e64a5623dcb69.jpg

Though I will say that I wish they had a CS version

They do. The Roc pulled aside a head with the serial # 002 for me. I went with the heel shafted version. Which was serial 003. Give them a call.

This...

They do. The Roc pulled aside a head with the serial # 002 for me. I went with the heel shafted version. Which was serial 003. Give them a call.
I think they should put your picture next to going HAM in the dictionary!

Oh... I had the Z3 counterbalanced.
So your z is #003? Jim emailed me today and said to call alex at 530 when I leave work so I will be placing a call in an hour about these z3c's or something else fun

So your z is #003? Jim emailed me today and said to call alex at 530 when I leave work so I will be placing a call in an hour about these z3c's or something else fun

Yup. I got 003. The Z3c CS is 002.

Considering all five have been added in a month and a half I'd say it's a decent start. 3 in one day too lol

I didn't even look at the bidding really. I saw the huge jump it took immediately though when it was about to end. I figured around where I got it is still an amazing steal anyways. I did think at least a couple THPers had to have been bidding
Not bad, a man after my own heart and I agree that was a good price

n/m.

I'm on the phone with Franklin. Going HAM!
Feel free to tell us all about the latest subject of your addiction err, I mean affection.

Edit: Just saw your response. Nice additions to the collection.

This...

Very nice blu! You are THE MAN for not only getting a black z but also a PR black carbon FGP! Wish my wallet was as big as yours!

I ordered the Music City headcover Tuesday and it showed up today. It doesnt hurt that I live 20 minutes from headquarters. It is really cool in hand.

Very nice blu! You are THE MAN for not only getting a black z but also a PR black carbon FGP! Wish my wallet was as big as yours!

I'm putter rich. I can say that I'm thankful and blessed to be able to have the sticks I have.

I've got a Z2 set aside. Can't wait to see which number I ended up with. They turned out absolutely amazing.

Asked for the lowest number on the z2c. Alex said he checked them all and 8 was the lowest he had in that head. He said the first batch he received had issues with the black finish so they sent them back to be re-done. Mine will be for playing not collecting so the number is not a big concern to me.

I've got a Z2 set aside. Can't wait to see which number I ended up with. They turned out absolutely amazing.
Sweet! That didn't take long.

Email sent to Alex. Probably won't hear back until Monday but I need a cb black z3c.

Back