The Rickie Fowler Thread

More Dick Fowler, PI videos, I'm thinking I should have named my fantasy football team that!!!

Dick Fowler is awesome!

still very young, give the guy a chance. rookie of the year against rors ....

Excited to listen to his THP interview when I get home. Gotta love Rickie

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Who is currently out on the same course as THP!!

My 7 year old son thinks Rickie is the coolest...but I talked him into dressing up as Jason Dufner for Halloween instead...he already has the Titleist hat. I just need a way to give him a Soul Patch and simulate a dip!

According to Titleist website, Rickie switched from the Pro V1x to the Pro V1. Interesting.

According to Titleist website, Rickie switched from the Pro V1x to the Pro V1. Interesting.

Seriously is- high spin guy like him...

Turkish Airlines Open

Turkish Airlines Open

Shot an -8 63 in his first round of the Aussie PGA to lead by 2.

I think he broke the course record, but not sure.

Shot an -8 63 in his first round of the Aussie PGA to lead by 2.

I think he broke the course record, but not sure.

Glad to read this. I hope he really breaks through this year.

Shot +1 in his second round. Trails Adam Scott by 3. Apparently, course conditions were ridiculously tough in the afternoon.

I wish the final round was being televised somewhere, I'd definitely try to stay up and watch it. Rickie is just gonna have to sack up and overtake Scotty and that 3 stroke lead tonight in the final round. That's all there is to it, and if he can to it I think it will be a quantum leap for him and his confidence.

He almost did it. Tied for the lead on 14 before AS rolled in an Eagle to lead by 2. AS stormed home to win by 4. Like seeing Rickie play well now and it's good to see him get a bit of confidence going into next year.

He almost did it. Tied for the lead on 14 before AS rolled in an Eagle to lead by 2. AS stormed home to win by 4. Like seeing Rickie play well now and it's good to see him get a bit of confidence going into next year.

Thinking the same thing. Hopefully he can carry the momentum into next year, or this year I guess. Would be really awesome to see him get a win or two this year and make his way onto the Ryder Cup.

Thinking the same thing. Hopefully he can carry the momentum into next year, or this year I guess. Would be really awesome to see him get a win or two this year and make his way onto the Ryder Cup.

I would love to see him on the Ryder cup team and learn from guys like Phil. You saw what playing and learning from Phil did for Bradley. By the way if you haven't seen the Feherty with Keegan go watch it, one of Fehertys better interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTNumbers blacked out when this happened, right? Had to happen.

I came close. My dad did text me and say, "Did Rickie just tweet at you?" It was pretty awesome. It's just nice to get noticed by the person who made you want to pick up a club.

He's doing cartwheels in his room right now for sure

He's doing cartwheels in his room right now for sure

Again, not quite. I'm happy, but not that excited. I'm not going to be that annoying fan girl in this situation.

Again, not quite. I'm happy, but not that excited. I'm not going to be that annoying fan girl in this situation.

Pssh I would of. I get a mention from anyone I don't know and I'm like YUSS! MENTIONED!

Pssh I would of. I get a mention from anyone I don't know and I'm like YUSS! MENTIONED!

Haha. I know bud. I did that first time Kyle Stanley tweeted at me and Charlie. Then I stopped and realized, I'm getting way too excited over this. I need to calm down.

Cool stuff JT!

usaqyvag.jpg

Rickie giving me the thumbs up! My goodness my twitter absolutely blew up. I had about 80+ notifications in like 5 mins.

Twitter?

Back