Looking like a gorgeous day have fun fellas!

Going to be a chilly start, but the sun should help. Wind looks much better than today.

Jrod is correct. No walking and they told me cart path only, so yea - bummer. No huge deal though.

Going to be a chilly start, but the sun should help. Wind looks much better than today.

Jrod is correct. No walking and they told me cart path only, so yea - bummer. No huge deal though.

No worries on the walking… need the exercise after all. Looks like it'll be a little chilly but not too bad tomorrow; need to find the cold weather base layers tonight. Haven't touched a club since we played last at Frye, so who know's what will happen out there but will be good to get out there again. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

That's the spirit! I'm feeling pretty good. At the least, I'm going to put up a better score than I have the past times I've played there. Need to hit up that practice bunker before we get going.

I shot a 98 last time there, so if I can beat that ill be happy. I'm hitting my driver better than then so hope I can shoot a better score.
That's the spirit! I'm feeling pretty good. At the least, I'm going to put up a better score than I have the past times I've played there. Need to hit up that practice bunker before we get going.

Coers and grand daddy captain hawk taking TPC to school today.
9a4a4y5y.jpg

Weather turned out great, huh? Having any trouble finding your shots in the leaves?

So jealous of you guys. Go low!

Weather turned out great
a8u5yge4.jpg

8emevy8y.jpg

7uteha2y.jpg

u7y4e2u4.jpg

Coers and grand daddy captain hawk taking TPC to school today.
9a4a4y5y.jpg

Had a great time today and I had TPC on the front today but back nine got me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yeah it ended up being nice than I planned it to be. Thought the high was only going to be 49° but felt like it got up to the mid 50's.
Weather turned out great, huh? Having any trouble finding your shots in the leaves?

So jealous of you guys. Go low!

This looks like a lot more fun than my day.

This looks like a lot more fun than my day.

O oh what happened? I had great time minus losing five balls in the leaves.

Had a good time guys. Thanks for playing. I vote we tee it forward if we do it again this year. That course played stupid long with the cold temps and wet fairways.

Weather turned out great
a8u5yge4.jpg

8emevy8y.jpg

Man I love that hole! The view is amazing. I played that course in mid-july a couple years back and it was tough enough, I can't imagine playing it and trying to find your balls in all those leaves! Looks like a great time was had by all though and the weather wasn't too bad!

Man I love that hole! The view is amazing. I played that course in mid-july a couple years back and it was tough enough, I can't imagine playing it and trying to find your balls in all those leaves! Looks like a great time was had by all though and the weather wasn't too bad!

The sun definitely made it feel warmer than it was. I think it was in the mid 30's at tee-off though lol.

Sort of hate this course when it's cart path only, but the price was nice. I somehow only lost a couple balls. Hit a lot of sand shots as expected.

So you can handle the 40* damp conditions but you couldn't handle the 70* sunny conditions when you chickened out from playing with me a couple years back Hawk? What a meanie lol

So you can handle the 40* damp conditions but you couldn't handle the 70* sunny conditions when you chickened out from playing with me a couple years back Hawk? What a meanie lol

LOL. I still regret that. We'll do it one of these days Bradd!

For sure! I definitely want to play that course again. We will make it happen next season. I will make a trip out there, make sure the couch is clean

That sounds like a deal to me!

O oh what happened? I had great time minus losing five balls in the leaves.

Spent the better part of my Sunday raking two of my trees. Few hours and 20 bags later, I still have 5 more trees to rake up. AAAAHHHHH!

Spent the better part of my Sunday raking two of my trees. Few hours and 20 bags later, I still have 5 more trees to rake up. AAAAHHHHH!

Had to do that when I got home. 30 bags and counting. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Had to do that when I got home. 30 bags and counting. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Did the leaves from the course follow you home?

So the wife didn't get her chores done while we were out golfing?

Back