DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to play golf with you anymore......you're mean.

Well let's see, when does Nate travel:

Morgan Cup (free clubs)
SeeMore event ($100 credit)

Invitationals outside of DFW? Nope.
Any other events not getting something in return? Nope.

Playing golf in August when he said he wouldn't. Yep. With THP'ers? Nope. With a Callaway long drive guy? Yep. Did he get something? Yep...free driver.

Facts are facts.
Case closed.

Well let's see, when does Nate travel:

Morgan Cup (free clubs)
SeeMore event ($100 credit)

Invitationals outside of DFW? Nope.
Any other events not getting something in return? Nope.

Playing golf in August when he said he wouldn't. Yep. With THP'ers? Nope. With a Callaway long drive guy? Yep. Did he get something? Yep...free driver.

Facts are facts.
Case closed.

Wow!!! Looks like I have a stalker now! LOL. Are you keeping all those facts in your little black book? Impressive to say the least. It's really cute that you think all this stuff is free when you conveniently (for argument sake I'm sure) leave out the $2,200 travel and entry bill for the MC and the what is sure to be $1,000 same tab for SeeMore. And you of all people know that I have always been on the record in stating that I would have played in the MC with my own clubs if that was required. Silly Cookie.........

There was a little outing we had once upon a time in a place called WinStar that featured some fabulous golf and even better company. But if I remember correctly, someone got scared of the rain that the weatherman was predicting for that day and decided not to attend. Sad, cause it ended up being a wonderful day on the course and crazy enough they didn't offer us any free equipment to play? Amazing, I know!

There was also another little outing that occurred in Iowa last year where a bunch of THP'ers gathered, played golf, hung out and again I left with nothing but great memories and new friends. Seriously, I checked my bag when I got home and there was no new equipment in there. Amazing again, I know!

I know you miss me Cookie and I'm doing my darndest to schedule you back into the mix but patience is a virtue (least what they tell me). Wait your turn my friend......good things come to those that wait their turn.

Wow!!! Looks like I have a stalker now! LOL. Are you keeping all those facts in your little black book? Impressive to say the least. It's really cute that you think all this stuff is free when you conveniently (for argument sake I'm sure) leave out the $2,200 travel and entry bill for the MC and the what is sure to be $1,000 same tab for SeeMore. And you of all people know that I have always been on the record in stating that I would have played in the MC with my own clubs if that was required. Silly Cookie.........

There was a little outing we had once upon a time in a place called WinStar that featured some fabulous golf and even better company. But if I remember correctly, someone got scared of the rain that the weatherman was predicting for that day and decided not to attend. Sad, cause it ended up being a wonderful day on the course and crazy enough they didn't offer us any free equipment to play? Amazing, I know!

There was also another little outing that occurred in Iowa last year where a bunch of THP'ers gathered, played golf, hung out and again I left with nothing but great memories and new friends. Seriously, I checked my bag when I got home and there was no new equipment in there. Amazing again, I know!

I know you miss me Cookie and I'm doing my darndest to schedule you back into the mix but patience is a virtue (least what they tell me). Wait your turn my friend......good things come to those that wait their turn.

I can't even read that novel.

I love you Nate, you know this. You aren't BIGTIME to me but that's ok.

Lets us know the days and we will make something happen...

I will be back Wednesday-Sunday of that thanksgiving. Unfortunately I think Sunday early-mid morning might be my only chance at playing. Preferably somewhere on the way out of town so I can get back to KC at a decent hour

DAYUM!! Getting catty up in here

I can't even read that novel.

I love you Nate, you know this. You aren't BIGTIME to me but that's ok.

I guess those times I took you to play a certain club in Mckinney, TX wasn't BIGTIME enough for ya? Maybe a few more times will get me my status back then with ya?

I guess those times I took you to play a certain club in Mckinney, TX wasn't BIGTIME enough for ya? Maybe a few more times will get me my status back then with ya?

Just remember who helped make that successful Morgan Cup video possible. :)

I love your course....hardest in the world!

Just remember who helped make that successful Morgan Cup video possible. :)

I love your course....hardest in the world!

You've played it enough now....It shouldn't be?!

Probably should have stuck with my orig. idea in the first place but you did hold the camera very well indeed!

And to think I actually took you out to my club to play...............

Thanks for taking me. That was Big Time of you to think of me. It is a tough track and I had a great time.

I will be back Wednesday-Sunday of that thanksgiving. Unfortunately I think Sunday early-mid morning might be my only chance at playing. Preferably somewhere on the way out of town so I can get back to KC at a decent hour

I will make Sunday work then, im assuming your staying on thr Dallas side, so you need something around I35E?

I will make Sunday work then, im assuming your staying on thr Dallas side, so you need something around I35E?

I will make this happen also.

I take 75 out of dallas heading north so that would be ideal. McKinney north plano etc...

If Cookie would bring me some free golf equipment to Da Club then I'm in.

Fine. Let me know whatcha want and we shall make it happen.

I got a sleeve of balls does that work?!

I know a guy who just got a SLDR too!!

Hmmm looks like thanksgiving sunday morning at da club Nathan!?

I don't care I just want to play with you guys. It needs to be morning and out that direction that's all I ask

Hey, How about me?
Just wanting to play with the big boys. Oh wait. I can't. Family in town and staying at my house Friday thru Monday. That sucks. I think you all should go play the Golf club of McKinney. I don't want to hear all the crying about how tough Big Time's course is. You gentlemen have a great time. I think you all should definitely do this. I also want to see what Nate can do with the SLDR. Just courious.
There or we can go 2 minutes down the road to The Golf Club of McKinney if you want to play a new course. It's actually a quite fun course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need some revenge at da club but mixing it up is fine too. I am not hard to please. I also need to get my match play revenge on cookie

Cookie's been on a roll lately. Might not be the best time for that. But Nate has been lounging in the easy chair for a few months and might be easy pickings.
I need some revenge at da club but mixing it up is fine too. I am not hard to please. I also need to get my match play revenge on cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back