What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Covert tour 3 wood off the bay and also i picked up a Nike method concept to try out. Always wanted to try one outside of the store demo area.

Bought a 3 deep finally! Got a used one that has a VTS Silver shaft in it. VERY excited!!

That sounds lethal for you!

Odyssey backstryke dart - just because. Puma faas mesh light shoes because they are awesome

Odyssey backstryke dart - just because. Puma faas mesh light shoes because they are awesome

That's a good putter WCBM. I was gaming one for 2 years prior to what I'm testing now. Great balance and puts a great roll on the ball. Easy to align. Kind of weird looking but I grew to love the looks. Was always a conversation starter when playing with someone new. Had it called a "Klingon putter" once by a stranger so that what I continued to call it

That's a good putter WCBM. I was gaming one for 2 years prior to what I'm testing now. Great balance and puts a great roll on the ball. Easy to align. Kind of weird looking but I grew to love the looks. Was always a conversation starter when playing with someone new. Had it called a "Klingon putter" once by a stranger so that what I continued to call it

Thanks dude. I had the 2 ball backstryke and gave it to my father. Then I missed it haha. I was looking online the other day and they are (the dart) impossible to find. Super cheap right now too. Thought Id pull the trigger before they were gone forever

got myself a bottle of grip solvent

Finally was able to find a SS 3.0 and had it put it on my putter. Only downside was they only had pink, but I can handle the ridicule from my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland Classic 290. Just need to decide now if I want to put in the Rip Alpha or the Ahina in it I have laying around.

The big purchase: AP1 714 3-GW fitted, 60 wedge, Optishot sim & 8x8 net, re-shaft/re-grip Miura 52

Took in a great condition RBZ driver and a taylormade stingray ghost putter today. Cant wait to tinker around with that TM putter. TOO BAD ITS FREAKING SNOWING HERE!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I haven't brought any thing for a long time, starting to get the shakes from no new golf stuff :sad:

I had a good day at Golf Galaxy Indianapolis: SS 5.0 and a lightly used Adams Idea Pro Black Hybrid (for a crazy low price!)

Seemore Si3!

4 pairs of Ashworth golf pants (white, khaki, navy, & black)

Ordered an Arctic/Lime Green Clicgear 3.5+ for Christmas. Maybe it will make me walk more.

Lamkin Performance Plus 3GEN Grips

Ordered an Arctic/Lime Green Clicgear 3.5+ for Christmas. Maybe it will make me walk more.
I have this same cart/color combo. I love the cart, and the color pops.

I have this same cart/color combo. I love the cart, and the color pops.

I was going to order the gray/black one and my wife pretty much shamed me into getting a more colorful one. Figure this is the appropriate THP color combination anyway.

Titleist 910H 24 degree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't technically buy anything, but my buddy gave me a new white Ashworth Golf Channel shirt that he received after doing a job for them.... I'm stoked.

Went ahead & bought another Yes putter on eBay. Got a used Sara

My 2014 AC membership. Hopefully the first of many.

iPhone 5 Tappin

My 2014 AC membership. Hopefully the first of many.

iPhone 5 Tappin

Many will agree, thats a great buy!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back