Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

I agree, its not like they dont have a zillion more interesting story lines running right now...the only thing I can think of is they are using it for the MC to show the community that they are good for Charming????
Perhaps. I have no idea.

Tara needs to be dealt with, like in a bad way.

Holy $#!t. Didn't see that coming.

Loved it. Still 30 min left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About time they Kill him.

era4epas.jpg

THat was a good episode. It sucks that there will be no SOA next week. I hate it when they skip a week.

Well, is she going to turn in the bullet or not? That's the question of the day. Or the question for the next two weeks.

Awesome episode tonight. But what will Tara do????

WHAT no episode next week, that sucks. And I believe that she will not turn in the bullet. Come on they have to keep the drama coming.
THat was a good episode. It sucks that there will be no SOA next week. I hate it when they skip a week.

Well, is she going to turn in the bullet or not? That's the question of the day. Or the question for the next two weeks.

I agree. Great episode. I'm actually glad there is no show next week. I'm vacation all week and thought I might miss it. Although I'm anxious to see what Tara will do.

I loved the fact that it was so random and not really built up.. he would build things up and then they wouldn't happen, but this was just amazing. Sutter is great. 2 weeks is going to be a longggg wait.

I DVR this show every week. Great show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If Jax would just tell her he worked out an immunity deal for her too then things would be okay.

Gotta wonder if the DA will honor the deal...I mean he did provide the Irishman and the guns as he promised...don't remember him ever saying the dude would be alive :alien:

If Jax would just tell her he worked out an immunity deal for her too then things would be okay.

Gotta wonder if the DA will honor the deal...I mean he did provide the Irishman and the guns as he promised...don't remember him ever saying the dude would be alive :alien:

That's the thing. I think jax knows his deal is a no go now that Galan is dead and she knows the sons are responsible

That was the best episode I've seen in quite some time. I think Jax is going to set up the Chinese to fall for the guns so the irish deal still goes on and he keeps the peace with the Kings in belfast.

Welcome back SOA!! It seems like it took a long time for you to get here!!

Must stay away until my wife's stupid show is done.

I was thinking the same thing. Wonder if there's going to be some more crazy deaths going on.
Welcome back SOA!! It seems like it took a long time for you to get here!!

This deal has gone off the freaking reservation!

I need a refresher. What was going on when Juice told Nero about that girl. Not coming to mind. Obviously Nero wanted to take some sort of revenge on Jax but was holding back.

I'm thinking he was talking about when he killed the mother of the kid that shot up the school, but I'm not sure. That pretty much had to happen though, so I don't understand Nero's getting over the top over that.

On a last note, what the heck!!! The put the notification on that there's going to be nudity and 90% it's a guy's butt that they're showing. We're in a house if ill repute, let's see some hot chicks. I know the ladies reading this are liking seeing some cut guys for a change.

Ya he was talking about the mother of the school shooter. Jax promised Nero he had nothing to do with her death

So do you think that Tara is gonna break free and get a good life for her kids or is she going to end up six feet down? Every deal Jax makes falls through and the people he makes them with end up on the short end of the stick in some way. He's slowly turning into Clay where he has no problem killing someone when it suits him. I know a lot of people are thinking Tara's gone off the reservation, but she's trying to save her kids in spite of the fact that she loves Jax. That was shown when she broke down with her son asked about his dad meeting up with them. Jemma or Jax never would have come close to any remorse if the shoes were reversed.
I bet the series ends with Jax dead after turning into a clone of Clay.

I can't see jax killing the mother of his sons. Yes I know she isn't he mother of Abel, but to him she is. I'm not sure what's gonna happen, but whenever anyone finds her, it won't be pretty

Back